Hacking Super Smash Bros. Wii U Dumping Guide

LordFrankCXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im following the read me exactly but it still just starts the game. i restart at step 3 but it doesn't work. i tried all the suggestions on here but nothing seems to work.

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i check if it is connected? the title dumper on the pc just stays at the "waiting for wii u connection". ill try disabling the firewall as well
Well if things go well then you should see titledumper say "Client 0 Connected". Make sure your Wii U and computer are on the same network and the Wii U is able to connect.

thehatergator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone pls help me because i tried everything and when i go to sm4sh it just opens up normally its on the same network and i did the FAT32

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its working for me now. Make sure your firewall is down. I found out it works because I accidentally dumped the internet browser. Also do you know how many dt00 files there are because I'm not sure my computer will even finish overnight at this rate.
There is only a dt00 and a dt01 file. After those big files, it will move on to 3 folders: movie, patch, and sound. Technically movie is not required, but there was no easy and explainable way to get around it.

LordFrankCXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is only a dt00 and a dt01 file. After those big files, it will move on to 3 folders: movie, patch, and sound. Technically movie is not required, but there was no easy and explainable way to get around it.
thanks, how do i use cemu to play the game, because it is justa folder. on youtube i saw a video that opened the "code" file but mine does not have that folder. i stopped the dump after the game launched so i dont know if i screwed up or not

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, how do i use cemu to play the game, because it is justa folder. on youtube i saw a video that opened the "code" file but mine does not have that folder. i stopped the dump after the game launched so i dont know if i screwed up or not
The bat file only dumps what's needed for smash mods, but you could change it easily. Open dump.bat and find "/vol/content" and change it to "/vol". Then run the dumping process again. It will dump everything, including the code folder.

LordFrankCXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bat file only dumps what's needed for smash mods, but you could change it easily. Open dump.bat and find "/vol/content" and change it to "/vol". Then run the dumping process again. It will dump everything, including the code folder.
in that same vain, can i just dump code or should i dump the whole thing?

also when i open the dump.bat the only thing i can input is my region

Last edited by LordFrankCXII,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me