Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The Final “Mr. Sakurai Presents” - Kingdom Hearts' Sora joins the fight

It's the final countdown, for the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character reveal. Who exactly will be that last magical DLC fighter? Will it be a sword anime boy? Another Pokemon? We'll find out soon, when the final Mr. Sakurai Presents airs in just ten minutes. You can tune into the stream, or check out our live coverage to learn who the mystery character is!

He opens with new Mii costumes.

Splatoon costume for the Octoling, Judd, DOOM Slayer, are revealed. They release on October 18th.

Here it is. We come full circle, back to the very first trailer that revealed the game, with the inkling staring into the Smash Bros logo.

Kingdom Hearts Sora appears.

There will be 9 songs included.

Night of Fate
Destiny's Force
Shrouding Dark Cloud
Hand in Hand
Blast Away! Gummi Ship II
Hollow Bastion
Scherzo Di Notte
Fragments of Sorrow
Destati

BLsquared

Game Programmer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, modders! Now that I know I'm not getting any more Mega Man characters in Smash, here's what I need:
- Joker converted to Star Force Mega Man.
- Hero converted to MegaMan.EXE.
- Byleth converted to Zero.
- Pyra and Mythra converted to Colonel.EXE and ProtoMan.EXE duo.
I'll think of something for Sora later.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
He opens with new Mii costumes.

Splatoon costume for the Octoling, Judd, DOOM Slayer, are revealed. They release on October 18th.

Oh, what the fuck...?

Sora isn't a terrible addition. Just sucks we aren't seeing more heavily fan requested fighters.

Last edited by Kioku,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, what the fuck...?

Sora isn't a terrible addition. Just sucks we aren't seeing heavily fan requested fighters.
if you watched the stream turns out he was the top requested fighter on the 3ds/wiiu fighter request ballot they did

they didnt post results because they didnt want companys spammed by fans causing pressure and ruining things

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
if you watched the stream turns out he was the top requested fighter on the 3ds/wiiu fighter request ballot they did

they didnt post results because they didnt want companys spammed by fans causing pressure and ruining things
Oops, missed a word. Meant to say more heavily fan requested characters.

BraveDragonWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit disappointing but also cool, but can you really get mad at it? I feel depressed now that this is the end lol.

Now that this is done, I'm anxious to mod my Switch now to import some characters to Smash. But I need to be patient since I'm unable to do such a thing...

Reactions: Dud

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Interesting how people crying about being sick of anime swordfighters were also asking for Sora in Smash.

Luckily, in my personal case, I learned to enjoy the announcements and every piece of new content released for it since long ago.
I'm happy for those out there that legitimately wanted Sora in the game, you achieved something today!
And now, all that's left is nothing else than the greatest crossover in videogames history. Have to say, it was an insane ride.

See you on the online lobbies!

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So happy to see him, was waiting for it since BRAWL !

But the thing I enjoy the most is that the character is very well done, I'm really surprised of all the work put in it.

The stage seem amazing too.

Reactions: Dud and Lightyose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: there is a fork of the ps3 version of retroarch