Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wanted to post this since yesterday.

The ultimate battle of Lonk, against his evil alter ego "Link".
HNI_0005.JPG

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
If we're lucky, update/Eshop version will be dumped allowing us to go online.

Yes that would be good because playing 1vs1 all the time gets tedious after a while and actually ruins the games experience, we really need that 1.01 update to open the game.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One thing i don't like this game is the amount of character is locked is too little. It would be more fun if there are more things to do, these day people like unlocking things or getting achievements.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One thing i don't like this game is the amount of character is locked is too little. It would be more fun if there are more things to do, these day people like unlocking things or getting achievements.
There's the "achievements" that unlock images. There are at least 105 of those. (3 pages - I don't know if there are more)
Yes that would be good because playing 1vs1 all the time gets tedious after a while and actually ruins the games experience, we really need that 1.01 update to open the game.
You can play 4 player free for all or 2v2 or something with bots. Or local multiplayer. (which is how Smash is supposed to be played anyway)

rickycoe123

Trophies
XP
Country
I completely agree! i think i was suckered in with the whole multi-game support.. but as my luck is, GW brought out that feature too :(

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Why play the demo when you can play the full version? It's out too. (albeit in japanese, though not understanding the text isn't exactly a major problem with this game)

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why you need the scene release when there are at least two personal dumps in the wild.

That scene ID was with the typo was made by someone on 4chan anyway. He had been giving false release names all day, but that one somehow found its was onto essh. Funnily enough, that was the only one where he made a typo.

Can you or anyone post the filename? i am finding nada by my own.

NVM, hadnt seen the first edited post.

Tavo_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Missing Wario and ROB, any word on how to unlock these? I've passed classic with over 30 chars, I had to go back and pass it with Koopa again to get Jr.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw