Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

xroflmaowtfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't.. no way since american 3ds's cant access the eshop.. you're going to have to wait till oct 3 and play with a North american 3ds

ah ok, was afraid that was the case. i thought maybe there was another way to download and install it.

just double checking, do we need that to play online PERIOD or just for online matchmaking? like, there isnt any way to play with someone via FC?

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok, was afraid that was the case. i thought maybe there was another way to download and install it.

just double checking, do we need that to play online PERIOD or just for online matchmaking? like, there isnt any way to play with someone via FC?

again no.. you need the update from the jap playstore

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone might dump the eShop version of the game, which'd include the patch. But until either then or the western release, you're stuck offline.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a classic mode like original smash bros? I'm only fighting computer 1v1 I want like a campain mode with master hand at the end

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a classic mode like original smash bros? I'm only fighting computer 1v1 I want like a campain mode with master hand at the end
Yes, there is. It's in a section where the menu buttons are yellow, I dunno where. Just click around, the icon for the mode has Master Hand on it.

Reactions: 4gionz

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please let me know how you enter a tournament mode because one on one all the time is getting boring and I can only find the platform style game and the path style game to play because of the language but no tournament.

Edit: oh I see, it seems as though you need the new 1.01 patch to play conquest mode to play others in a tournament!

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please let me know how you enter a tournament mode because one on one all the time is getting boring and I can only find the platform style game and the path style game to play because of the language but no tournament.

Edit: oh I see, it seems as though you need the new 1.01 patch to play conquest mode to play others in a tournament!
If we're lucky, update/Eshop version will be dumped allowing us to go online.

Reactions: Reecey

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, the scene release still hasn't dropped.. Tisk tisk.
I don't see why you need the scene release when there are at least two personal dumps in the wild.

That scene ID was with the typo was made by someone on 4chan anyway. He had been giving false release names all day, but that one somehow found its was onto essh. Funnily enough, that was the only one where he made a typo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1