Homebrew Super Smash Bros. Clash!

skystealer

Muah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, how come when I try to run that Test Awesome +1/2 on my Acekard, it gives me INITIATING EFS non-stop? Just a thought, I know the real thing isnt out.
closedeyes.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized that "EFS" must mean filesystem. So, no wonder it doesnt work. ^^

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please help? i realy want to play this, but it gives me initiating efs...

(yes i read above, he didnt give a solution though)

on a side note, super smash brothers rumble doesnt work either... (im using acekard 2i, with 1.7)

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
skystealer said:
Just out of curiosity, how come when I try to run that Test Awesome +1/2 on my Acekard, it gives me INITIATING EFS non-stop? Just a thought, I know the real thing isnt out.
closedeyes.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I just realized that "EFS" must mean filesystem. So, no wonder it doesnt work. ^^

QUOTE(bluebowser31 @ Jun 8 2010, 04:55 AM) can someone please help? i realy want to play this, but it gives me initiating efs...

(yes i read above, he didnt give a solution though)

on a side note, super smash brothers rumble doesnt work either... (im using acekard 2i, with 1.7)
hm the only thing i can suggest you both is trying to wait when the EFS screen comes
because we had reports on the forum that it took like 30-45mins to initialize completely but it's only the first time you start the game so dont worry about that

or you both wait till the next public release since that is said to work on acekard2/i without any problems
wink.gif

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cafezinho said:
The beta demo... how do we join a room... the only option is Host room...
If someone else hosts the room, and is within wireless range of the ds, the room will show up below the host room option showing the room number and number of players. Move down to the room using the dpad and select the room using a.

Also, @Ore0 you do realise, as I've already mentioned that an earlier version of this test is available to all members of the SSBClash forums right?

Cawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting the same problem as bluebowser, a pink screen that says "INITIATING EFS." I just have to wait a couple minutes and it will load up?

I'm using an SCDSOne btw.

EDIT: Nvm, sorry, got it to work after a little while of waiting.

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
"hm the only thing i can suggest you both is trying to wait when the EFS screen comes
because we had reports on the forum that it took like 30-45mins to initialize completely but it's only the first time you start the game so dont worry about that"
then why wont M osds or Rumble work either? note they all work on no$gba, so its not the file, and my card works great, haven't found a game that doesn't work. and ive tried waiting more than 10 mins... (i hope its not more o.o)

i guess tonight ile leave it on charging...

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bluebowser31 said:
QUOTE said:
"hm the only thing i can suggest you both is trying to wait when the EFS screen comes
because we had reports on the forum that it took like 30-45mins to initialize completely but it's only the first time you start the game so dont worry about that"
then why wont M osds or Rumble work either? note they all work on no$gba, so its not the file, and my card works great, haven't found a game that doesn't work. and ive tried waiting more than 10 mins... (i hope its not more o.o)

i guess tonight ile leave it on charging...
ok then it looks like an error with the filesystem in that demo

solution:
a) wait for the new test to be released
or
b) register at the forum and search for the last member only test *cough*

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the dstwo and everything works fine (Except for the multiplayer). The efs screen went away within seconds of booting up the game. After that it all worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here