robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
DELAY OH MY GOD IT'S TRUE HOW CAN IT BE TRUE THE GAME IS GOLD

lol, the game is not gold. japan release is 7 day delay. not an entire month, at least.
Yeah, I've had it. I'm modding my Wii before the Japanese release now. I'm not waiting another month.

Yeah! That'll show 'em! :\
Fuck Nintendo? I reserve that kinda insult towards companies I don't support...not one who is about to release one of the biggest games of 2008, which I happen to be looking forward to...

Chill out people, recall the Miyamoto quote: "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

After all is said and done, a month isn't much of a delay at all.

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
A month isn't much, but I just get sick of Nintendo Delaying big titles all the time, work harder or 24/7 if I care but stick to the given release date. Another thing they can do is DON'T give a exact date until you know for sure you get it done.

Everyone is excited for this release and gets disappointed again with the f*ckin' release dates.

I hope the JAP release works on PAL machines for we still don't even have an indicated release date.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah at least you guys get a fricking date! Well I'm not getting my Wii back until March anyway.

Its maybe good that its been delayed that way No More Heroes will get a better chance. The only other games that may interest people next month are Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30, Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors and Bully, hopefully they'll be good enough to tie you guys over. For us over here we just got the good stuff you guys got last year still to come.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why it hasn't been dumped. The game doesn't exist. They're killing me with these delays.

But, I don't know, the Pikmin stage almost makes up for it. The graphics looked amazing, maybe I'm just tired.

Edit. Oh god, I just saw the US release delayed a whole month. I'm going to jump off a bridge.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright.. modding my Wii. Nintendo's to blame.
frown.gif
Why the fuck would they have to go with retailer dates? Who gives a shit if they want to sell it on March, give it to us on February. I guess there will be no games I actually purchase that's actually legal now. I borrowed all my games so far since I got my Wii not too long ago.. but wow I was going to buy Brawl at least.

Are there any negative aspects of modding a Wii? I need to know before I start just in case I fuck up my Wii just for japanese Brawl.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright.. modding my Wii. Nintendo's to blame.
frown.gif
Why the fuck would they have to go with retailer dates? Who gives a shit if they want to sell it on March, give it to us on February. I guess there will be no games I actually purchase that's actually legal now. I borrowed all my games so far since I got my Wii not too long ago.. but wow I was going to buy Brawl at least.

Are there any negative aspects of modding a Wii? I need to know before I start just in case I fuck up my Wii just for japanese Brawl.
If I understand you correctly, you would rather pirate the game than pay for it because it was delayed?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely. I don't want to wait for another 2 months. I just gave up waiting after they delayed it again. Gonna pirate the Japanese version and then the US version right after it comes out..
frown.gif

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to blame him when a company jerks you around on release dates...
tongue.gif
So if you plan to buy a game, you are justified in pirating it due to a delay? When the game comes, do you feel like you no longer have to buy it even though you previously planned to do so just one month earlier?

This just strikes me as one of the weirdest justifications for piracy. I'm all for getting the Japanese version early, I am not denying that. However, I planned to buy the US version when it comes out, and one more month with the Japanese version does not change that.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to blame him when a company jerks you around on release dates...
tongue.gif

So if you plan to buy a game, you are justified in pirating it due to a delay? When the game comes, do you feel like you no longer have to buy it even though you previously planned to do so just one month earlier?

This just strikes me as one of the weirdest justifications for piracy. I'm all for getting the Japanese version early, I am not denying that. However, I planned to buy the US version when it comes out, and one more month with the Japanese version does not change that.
What he said. I'm going to mod my Wii now, I'm going to "acquire" the Japanese version. I am then going to live up to my preorder and buy the actual release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone