Gaming super smash bros.brawl loading slow

soratheultima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have the ntsc version of super smash bros.brawl and it used to load fine :3 untill now my tv just goes back to its menu while the game waits to be loaded * i have a pal wii* and it used to be fine with the same tv and its a new one

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Just try using usb loader gx or usb loader cfg along with hermes cios 222 223 37/36.

I am using this setup and Brawl is playing fine from HD.

spacholka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If like me you are still having problems after installing USB Loader GX or whatever you may want to install IOS 38, 53 and 55. I'm also using Hermes 223(60 merged with 36). It wasn't until I installed 38,53 and 55 that I was able to get past the blackscreen when using Hermes 223 to load the game. Now it loads, I can play subspace emissary, win a battle and progress thru the game. No more black screen, no more disc read error. Hope this helps.

ViciousXUSMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All games run only 3x when run as a backup on a disk anyways. Your best bet is to move onto usb loaders. Even if you didnt have issues and it was loading correctly @ 3x it is still slower than a usb loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E