Hacking Super Scribblenauts on M3/G6 Real...will it be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharAznable

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is probably pretty uncalled for, but at this point I don't think anyone's going to help us M3/G6 Real users unless we ask for help. There's still a lot of us out there, and a lot of us really want to play Super Scribblenauts. It's obvious we can't rely on the M3/G6 team, as they're super neglectful of their cart now. It just seems like nobody cares about the M3 now.
frown.gif

Really, I just want to make sure that the community doesn't forget about us M3 users. Now that every other flashcart (aside from the R4 clones) can play Super Scribblenauts, I'm just afraid the rest of us are going to be left out in the cold. There's no real reason for non-M3 owners to care about patching the game, you know?

So I guess I just wanted to let those who are good with this stuff that we're all still out here, hoping for a fix. And of course, we'll all be very, very appreciative when/if a fix does come. I know there's a lot of members out there who impatiently beg for a fix, but keep in mind that we're not all like that.

So, help us, guys? Please?
yaynds.gif

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think the point here is that the m3 team is extremely lacking in the updates department, but seriously it's been less than a week since the game was released! If you don't want to wait either buy the game or get an acekard or supercard dstwo. If I bought my card today I would definitely not buy the m3, but that as it may be the acekard would be in worse condition if it wasn't for akaio. I think the m3 needs a 3rd party firmware.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're this worried that your M3 won't play X game that has been out for a couple days,
it's time for you to start looking at getting a new flashcart.

And yes, this thread is uncalled for, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night