Gaming Super Scribblenauts Memes?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
2,678
Trophies
0
Location
USA
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
258
Country
United States
divvy123 said:
So? What Memes Have You Guys Found Since The Rom Was Leaked?

Well there are the normal ones from the first game, I assume....

Longcat
tacgnoL
Rickroll
Keyboard Cat

...That's all I know from the first game...

But I did hear the Mega64 guys were in Super Scribblenauts, but you have to type in their names. Typing Mega64 will just give you a big sticker that says "Mega64".....wait, that's not a meme, is it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: orangy57

windwakr

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
495
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
1,628
Country
United States
'lol wut' makes a big Maxwell head like in the first game.
'over nine thousand' gives you a monocle.


You could try searching the object list for memes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8dmhl96kymi6k9



Inunah said:
Typing Mega64 will just give you a big sticker that says "Mega64".....wait, that's not a meme, is it?
It's 'MEGA SIXTY FOUR', you can't enter numbers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: orangy57

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
2,678
Trophies
0
Location
USA
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
258
Country
United States
windwakr said:
'lol wut' makes a big Maxwell head like in the first game.
'over nine thousand' gives you a monocle.


You could try searching the object list for memes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8dmhl96kymi6k9



Inunah said:
Typing Mega64 will just give you a big sticker that says "Mega64".....wait, that's not a meme, is it?
It's 'MEGA SIXTY FOUR', you can't enter numbers.
Same thing, I just felt too lazy to type out the words.
 

updowners

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
1,323
Trophies
0
XP
191
Country
United States
Inunah said:
windwakr said:
'lol wut' makes a big Maxwell head like in the first game.
'over nine thousand' gives you a monocle.


You could try searching the object list for memes:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8dmhl96kymi6k9



Inunah said:
Typing Mega64 will just give you a big sticker that says "Mega64".....wait, that's not a meme, is it?
It's 'MEGA SIXTY FOUR', you can't enter numbers.
Same thing, I just felt too lazy to type out the words.



Rocco Botte
Shawn Chatfield
Garret Hunter
Eric Baudour
Derrick Acosta
 
  • Like
Reactions: orangy57
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: