Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
9bae2c817eff99a8a421215f9d2883e1_large.png

So, the guy behind Exploding Rabbit, that made Super Mario Bros. Crossover (that's now on version 3.0), did a successful Kickstarter for the game Super Retro Squad a year ago ...a game that's kinda based on the old SMBC, but with new characters (so he could be free from copyright problems and have total control over his game).

But today he made a video saying that the filmmaker responsible for the Documentary was not doing his work properly.. ..and they are looking for someone that could help them with it.

EDIT: So, they found someone to do the job. Hope we get a good and funny documentary out of this :)

• You need to be able to film near Cleveland, Ohio.
  • You will earn about 1000 dollars per month.
  • You'll need to release content regularly (but you'll have a lot of creative control).
  • You don't even need to have the proper Filming equipment (they already have some good equipment).
  • You can stay on their house if you want.
- If you think you can help, please contact them saying why you think you're the guy for the job [edit: not needed anymore, they found a guy]

Here is their Super Retro Squad Kickstarter Pitch Video:

And a trailer of the 3.0 update for the Super Mario Bros. Crossover:

I'm not being paid by them or anything ..I just know him for some time from his funny gameplay videos that happened to appear on machinima (that I recommend) and cause I think he is a very talented game developer that deserves support

So yeah, if you can help or know somebody that can, give them a hi, so I can watch this Documentary later when the game is ready :P (and please, don't make it as boring as the Minecraft one)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like some This Is Spinal Tap!-type shenanigans were afoot. A shame we'll likely never get the full details.

On that note, I nominate Rob Reiner.

Reactions: The_Hulkster

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I could do it, but I can't send the mail because the captcha doesn't show for me, neither on chrome nor firefox. I even tried internet explorer so you know I really tried hard...

so if anyone could send me an e-mail address or something, this can be done in no time^^

edit: contacted them on their kickstarter page. it is old but it should have the right mail address^^

Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I could do it, but I can't send the mail because the captcha doesn't show for me, neither on chrome nor firefox. I even tried internet explorer so you know I really tried hard...

so if anyone could send me an e-mail address or something, this can be done in no time^^

edit: contacted them on their kickstarter page. it is old but it should have the right mail address^^

Are you using Adblock Plus on both of them? ..if so, disable it first ...as I said in the first post I also had problems with Firefox, but with Chrome, it worked fine

(I already contacted them about this problem ..hope it's fixed soon)

Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I disabled ad block there to test it, no use. But as said I got them contacted on their kickstarter mail :)
OK... I have one of their emails... but I don't know if messages that are not sent to it via the contact form are filtered out as spam or something, or if I can share it at all.. So I'll confirm with them what I can share.

Ah, and people, if they want to, can completely copy-paste this thread to other forums/sites... becuse the first objective here was to share the info, and I see no harm to do so on this case

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you're going to fly out to Cleveland from Austria? The more power to you.

Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here are some new info related to Contact:

- They answered me and the guy responsible for the site is working on the verification problem from the contact form.

- If the contact form on the site doesn't work for you, you can contact them though Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, or PM on their forums
(also added this to first post)

EzekielRage , if they haven't answered your last mail yet, it's better that you use one of the contact forms that I listed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: +2