Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
lvl 28 Pagan the Priest. =P

So how goes?
Same lvl here, 28
tongue.gif
I just wish I could find a stupid lvl 5 morph book *SIGH* Been searching for one since I was lvl 20 or so...

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow nice release v0.1...

Checked a few games and some are worth mentioning:

Secret of Mana - Lots of graphic glitches, good speed.

secretofmana.png

Final Fantasy 4 - Graphic glitches (mostly text related...), good speed.

ff2.png

Contra 3 - Great speed, very playable.

contra3.png

Ninja Warriors - Great speed, very playable.

ninjawarriors.png

Street Fighter 2: Championship Edition - Few graphic errors (background stuff), slow speed (speed up via menu for reasonable speed).

streetfightertwoce.png

Super Punchout - Few graphic glitches (...ring background. Menus etc... are working fine).

superpunchout.png

Final Fight 2 - Couple of graphic glitches (sprite collision stuff) otherwise very good, great speed, very playable.

finalfight2.png

Final Fight 3 - Couple of minor graphic glitches otherwise very good, slow speed (speed up via menu for good speed).

finalfight3.png

Other stuff tested - Super Mario Kart won't go past the title screen just like Clayfighter 2, F-Zero plays a lot better though no mode 7 so it's still messed up. Mistical Ninja works pretty well. Megaman 12 and 13 work just...major sprite errors like Lemmings, Smash Tennis, Donkey Kong Country and loads others...at least they're kinda working however. Erm...that's all I can remember of but yeah this is a good release...lots of stuff is starting to work now.

smile.gif

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
How do i run Sunset Riders, Ryuuko no ken 2(Art of Fighting 2), World Heroes 2, also i have noticed that Sunset riders did work with the last version for some reason and now that i have v0.1 it does not go further than Konami logo, same with Ryuuko no ken 2(Art of Fighting 2) which has gfx bugs but after u select characters it does not work and with World Heroes 2 it won't load after the Takara logo, any1 here can help me plat these classic games.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

forum at the snesadvance is down.....

sephiroth2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...Opcode translator, useful for speed/fix hacking...
Could you please explain a bit more about this feature?
Well, it's not really all that impressive a feature - it takes the modifier digits and looks them up in the opcode table, and displays information about the corresponding 65816 opcode in the text box at the bottom. Say in the Value box next to ROM Address you entered EE, it would look it up & tell you about that opcode (INC I think). Same thing if you entered (in the SNESAdvance box) XXXX:EE. Game Genie modifier is encrypted, but it's the first two digits of the code.
I added the opcode lookup feature as an afterthought, it's a little easier than using the chart in opcodes.txt. If I'm feeling really ambitious maybe I'll write something that looks at the SNESAdvance dump in VBA memory, and translates it on-the-fly.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Edit:
ConraDargo you have to make a new list...heheÂ
frown.gif
F*ck that!
wink.gif
No seriously, that ain't gonna happen... My intentions were never to frequently update the list as new versions of SNES Advance was released. I only had one goal with it and that was to test all the SNES-roms I had before any new versions were to release.

So I rest my case.

sQa5r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...