Emulation Super NES emulator for GBA?

Iori Yagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mhm peeps, i suggest to stop beggin and to make some good feedback. maybe, we can pin a topic based on pocketnes feedback. but, we need the authorization of loopy itselfs. we can't do that by our owns since it can be an offence towards loopy, who asked to not bother him for his emu. anyway the emu is awesome and i'm kinda impressed on how many games can it run at his alpha release.
huh.gif
its just a simple

QUOTEMario world (U)
graphics gltiches, playable

Super Street Fighter II Turbo (E)
game doesn't boot

Super R-Type (E)
works perfectly
style topic.

and http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=48 is down.

there's no harm in making our own. error reports are good.

and if some idiot says "aye wanteh cono tigar teh n0w!!!1!1!shift+1!" bash him with a mod stick
biggrin.gif

FluBBa

Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
I suggest you make a list of games that do work.
A list of games that doesn't work is interesting for who? No one. Not the normal users and probably not to Loopy either, maybe for the ones that are out to test all games.
The list of non working games will probably shrink after every release making it quite redundant.
Just a suggestion.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
i'm not sure where to put this since the threads are all over the place. but here are some roms i've found to work, well...a little.

Final Fantasy 4 (J) has a perfectly clear title screen. crystal shines and all too. that's it.

Go Go Ackman works, but the scrolling doesn't work on the bottom half of the screen.

Hokuto no Ken 7 works, but has lines going through it at all times.

believe it or not, Super Real Mahjong-P4 works, and well too, though with glitches on the screen occasionally. the funny thing is, you can't play it because well, you can't see your own tiles because they're off the screen.
scaling....
frown.gif

Zelda no Densetsu works fine, but i can't get past the first menu, either because i cant input a name correctly, but i'm pressing something wrong. anyone confirm this?

edit: also, fighter's history works, though background is completely gone. still, kind of cool....i love thi game.
smile.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I suggest you make a list of games that do work.
A list of games that doesn't work is interesting for who? No one. Not the normal users and probably not to Loopy either, maybe for the ones that are out to test all games.
The list of non working games will probably shrink after every release making it quite redundant.
Just a suggestion.
It'd be good to make a list containing both working and not working games.. and some notes on each game.. that way, people can grab/add from/to that list. Else they won't know if "that" game has been tested already.

So a list containing all roms, saying which work and which don't, and a note for each game telling what might be wrong with the game would be awesome. =)

loopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mhm peeps, i suggest to stop beggin and to make some good feedback. maybe, we can pin a topic based on pocketnes feedback. but, we need the authorization of loopy itselfs. we can't do that by our owns since it can be an offence towards loopy, who asked to not bother him for his emu.
Hmm. Why would you think you need my approval? This isn't a board for me, it's for all of you. If you have something to say that you think other people might want to hear, then by all means ... post away. Don't worry, I'm thick skinned. You're not going to hurt my feelings.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
man i am having to much fun with this.....now i will not have much time to learn C.....maybe i should learn C first and then play snes....
loopy,the .zip on the site changed,does it changed just the readme or there were some changes on the pocksnes.exe?
[eedit]super metroid jap works...sort of....

smuf

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
its probably been asked a million times already but:
when is there going to be a new version, and will it play chrono trigger?
happy.gif

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol impatient arent we, well here are your options

1> be patient
2> get a gp32
3> get a color palm pilot that has snes emulation
4>get a really tiny laptop wiht a good video card
biggrin.gif

5> learn c++ very quickly and finish the emu for us
6> summon martians to finish the project(lol i needed to throw humor in here
smile.gif
)

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Iori Yagami, i think YOUR behind with the times as a member already posted about the name change etc. so before posting i sugest that your read the whole topic & not just post what you think people dont know, of course they know everyone follows the snes emu around here like there sheep so even if loopy sneeses then some member will post it here.

Also about the person who bosted about SSF2T not booting, well let me tell you that theres no Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on snes its just the plain super version, the only turbo sf on snes is sf2 turbo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1