Super NES emulator for GBA?

kerpalz Jan 9, 2004.

1. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2004
    United States
    style topic.

and http://www.pocketheaven.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=48 is down.

there's no harm in making our own. error reports are good.

and if some idiot says "aye wanteh cono tigar teh n0w!!!1!1!shift+1!" bash him with a mod stick [​IMG]

2. FluBBa

FluBBa Advanced Member

Jan 16, 2004
    I suggest you make a list of games that do work.
    A list of games that doesn't work is interesting for who? No one. Not the normal users and probably not to Loopy either, maybe for the ones that are out to test all games.
    The list of non working games will probably shrink after every release making it quite redundant.
    Just a suggestion.

3. bluemax

bluemax GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2003
    United States
    Is anyone else having problems accessing pocketheaven? I get a 403 forbidden whenever I try to browse it...

4. radjago

radjago Advanced Member

Jan 21, 2004
    United States
    OH
    Yeah I'm getting 403'd by Pocketheaven too.

5. Titney

Titney Newbie

6. GbaDoctor

GbaDoctor GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr

Oct 25, 2002
    Italy
    Rome
    ioti good point, the style is same as mine. i was posting it l8er, b4 the toughts of other members. i think we can make it.

7. esrion

esrion Poetic Spammer of Justice

Oct 26, 2002
    Taiwan
    i'm not sure where to put this since the threads are all over the place. but here are some roms i've found to work, well...a little.

Final Fantasy 4 (J) has a perfectly clear title screen. crystal shines and all too. that's it.

Go Go Ackman works, but the scrolling doesn't work on the bottom half of the screen.

Hokuto no Ken 7 works, but has lines going through it at all times.

believe it or not, Super Real Mahjong-P4 works, and well too, though with glitches on the screen occasionally. the funny thing is, you can't play it because well, you can't see your own tiles because they're off the screen.
    scaling.... [​IMG]

Zelda no Densetsu works fine, but i can't get past the first menu, either because i cant input a name correctly, but i'm pressing something wrong. anyone confirm this?

edit: also, fighter's history works, though background is completely gone. still, kind of cool....i love thi game. [​IMG]

8. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Nov 6, 2002
    It'd be good to make a list containing both working and not working games.. and some notes on each game.. that way, people can grab/add from/to that list. Else they won't know if "that" game has been tested already.

So a list containing all roms, saying which work and which don't, and a note for each game telling what might be wrong with the game would be awesome. =)

9. loopy

loopy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2004
    United States
    Hmm. Why would you think you need my approval? This isn't a board for me, it's for all of you. If you have something to say that you think other people might want to hear, then by all means ... post away. Don't worry, I'm thick skinned. You're not going to hurt my feelings.

10. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Dec 16, 2002
    Brazil
    right here
    man i am having to much fun with this.....now i will not have much time to learn C.....maybe i should learn C first and then play snes....
    loopy,the .zip on the site changed,does it changed just the readme or there were some changes on the pocksnes.exe?
    [eedit]super metroid jap works...sort of....

11. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2004
    United States
    well the forum is back up. [​IMG]

I guess there's no need for to make a list.

we can just sign up and add over there.

12. ConraDargo

ConraDargo Flashback Fanatic

Dec 29, 2003
    Sweden
    *points at signature*

13. smuf

smuf Advanced Member

Dec 25, 2003
    Belgium
    its probably been asked a million times already but:
    when is there going to be a new version, and will it play chrono trigger? [​IMG]

14. Aniram

Aniram Banned

Banned
    Feb 1, 2004
    United States
    Noo Yok, Noo Yok
    If you'd read around Loopy isn't responding to requests about certain games. [​IMG]

15. smuf

smuf Advanced Member

Dec 25, 2003
    Belgium
    i know, but still [​IMG]

16. bolton2

bolton2 bolton2

Oct 25, 2002
    United States
    Everywhere and Nowhere :P
    lol impatient arent we, well here are your options

1> be patient
    2> get a gp32
    3> get a color palm pilot that has snes emulation
    4>get a really tiny laptop wiht a good video card [​IMG]
    5> learn c++ very quickly and finish the emu for us
    6> summon martians to finish the project(lol i needed to throw humor in here [​IMG])

17. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2004
    United States
    man you guys are behind the times.

some ****ers thought they'd be cute and make pocksnes.net and other imposter sites.

so loopy changed the name of the Emulator to SNES advance.

http://snes.pocketheaven.com/

18. Fusion

Fusion On/Off GBA-Temp'er

Nov 7, 2002
    Iori Yagami, i think YOUR behind with the times as a member already posted about the name change etc. so before posting i sugest that your read the whole topic & not just post what you think people dont know, of course they know everyone follows the snes emu around here like there sheep so even if loopy sneeses then some member will post it here.

Also about the person who bosted about SSF2T not booting, well let me tell you that theres no Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo on snes its just the plain super version, the only turbo sf on snes is sf2 turbo.

19. Hexidecimal

Hexidecimal GBAtemp Ender of Worlds

Aug 25, 2003
    United States
    Um....Here.
  20. ConraDargo

ConraDargo Flashback Fanatic

Dec 29, 2003
    Sweden
    There we go - 2000 games are now enumerated on my compability list [​IMG] I'm so proud of myself and my non-existing life [​IMG]

Who's the man?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted