1. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Brazil
    mr.loopy,can you explain to me why my gradius rom only work if he isnt the only game in pocksnes?like when i put 2 or more games gradius works,but when i try to put gradius alone it dosent work......

2. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member
    Newcomer

United States
    is there an official list somewhere that we can see or contribute to?

3. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Brazil
    opss...another question.....vital one this time....when i flash the pocksnes.gba to my cart,what filesize am i supossed to put?512k?

4. esrion

esrion Poetic Spammer of Justice

Taiwan
    loopy, i can't say that we won't burn your house down now [​IMG]......

but great job man!!!!

5. Inu268

Inu268 woof

Brazil
    if you read some pages ago i posted the burn loopy's place thing [​IMG]
    loopy i sended you the .gba file,but i think i just discovered the problem....the mode21 box was checked,dont know why though....

6. bildodo

bildodo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    since now everyone is thanking loopy and all that, I will just nominate him for the nobel peace prize [​IMG]

7. bolton2

bolton2 bolton2

United States
    btw i was able to get mario allstars working, but the menu is unseeable, so you have to gues which game you want to play, and the only game i got playing was mario1 and mario lost levels, but the sceen was very glitched, but i was able to see mario

if the first version can do that, then i see chrono trigger and others coming in the future [​IMG]

ps: loopy can you change the copntrols thier a bit inverted

just make a=a and b=b and y=l and x=r, and keep the l and r buttuns the way they are, and its perfect, that and maby somoen can make a music file play while your playing on the snes emu that way you can have yor own sound while playing thus removing the need for sound support.

8. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member
    Newcomer

United States
    personally I would like to have a kawaks macro type dealy.

9. Mac2492

Mac2492 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    HEY Loopy!!!! I see ya! haha. I can't wait to try out your emulator, I bet tons of people want to play their old games on the gba... Thanks.

10. ConraDargo

ConraDargo Flashback Fanatic

*working on a list of compatible games*

I've got 2000+ roms, so this might take a while [​IMG]

So far, I've tested every game that begins with the letter A [​IMG] That's 85 titles (including quite a few Japanese ones).

11. esrion

esrion Poetic Spammer of Justice

Taiwan
    dargo, could you give us an "A" update then? [​IMG]

12. Rykin

Rykin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You only have +2000 plus? I got the whole '3792' pack.

Only 787 are actual US roms. The rest are different languages.
    There are 1500+ Japanese games alone. Man, we got jipped!

They have some games in here I didn't know existed.
    Like a 'Mario All Stars & Super Mario World' Combo.

Errie. o_____o

I'd start testing them myself, but I have no time. Have fun.

13. DarkChronos

DarkChronos Advanced Member

United States
    smw + smas came with the snes system after a while. i rem when i got my snes it came with that and smw
    i played alot of smw lol

14. Rykin

Rykin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know. I got my SNES with Super Mario World and then send out $3.50 for shipping and got Mario All Star for free..

What I meant was that both of these are in a /single/ cart.
    At the title screen it says '+ Super Mario World' and it shows the SNES box for the game in the game selection menu. [​IMG]

15. DarkChronos

DarkChronos Advanced Member

United States
    the good old days
    :'(

16. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami Member
    Newcomer

United States
    who can we PM to pin a "Official Pockect SNES v? Compatibility list" topic? [​IMG]

17. GbaDoctor

GbaDoctor GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr

Italy
    mhm peeps, i suggest to stop beggin and to make some good feedback. maybe, we can pin a topic based on pocketnes feedback. but, we need the authorization of loopy itselfs. we can't do that by our owns since it can be an offence towards loopy, who asked to not bother him for his emu. anyway the emu is awesome and i'm kinda impressed on how many games can it run at his alpha release.

anyway, i say again: we can make a feedback topic whit ONLY bug and errors reports. request on feature arn't allowed since is loopy that is coding it and i think that he don't have time to lose in stupid requests. For the comp list, pocket heaven is makin one and is pretty kewl,screenshots and infos. Maybe we can focus on other things,like the feedback (anyone remember the goomba one? it was quite good). At least this is my idea. Feel free to discuss.

18. Smiths

Smiths AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
    Developer

United States
    GBAdoctor- it's a good idea but i think would require a hell of a lot of moderation because you know as well as anyone else that people will just begin posting their "MAKE XXXX WORK" requests and whatnot in that thread...

19. GbaDoctor

GbaDoctor GbaTemp MaD fOrGeD DoCtOr

Italy
    maybe it's an excuse to make some members more respectable towards the rules. we need to have a post only for the rules of the topic. i think is not hard. look at the forum of http://klk.yeah.net. every section have a statement whit rules, the first topic, and severe penalties will be taken for who breaks them. we can't hide forever in "we can't or lamers will spam us" , damn, we are a forum so we have to do what all the forums in the world do. We have a moderation group, so what's the problem. we need to know only if loopy want it.

20. YoshiCrazy

YoshiCrazy Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    My God... Super R-Type, one of my favourite shoot'em up, works perfectly in pocketsnes, at full speed, and without any graphic glitches!!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WORK YOU'VE DONE LOOPY AND OTHERS!!!!! :-)
    However, I have a suggestion for the next version of pocketsnes: can you please add an option to manually resize the screen? Because Simcity works very well, but I can't see the RCI and how many Sims I have in my town due to a bad screen ratio... :-(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - emulator, Super,