Super Meat Boy Modding Thred

teh_supar_hackr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm wanting to go in depth with modding the pc version of Super Meat Boy, by mainly modding the gamedata.dat and maybe even the gameaudio.dat file. I know of a few, such as one on this vary site on changing the Wii U's new soundtrack with the original Xbox / PC version found here: [ gbatemp net / threads / super-meat-boy-pc-soundtrack-mod-for-wii-u-w-sdcafiine .493981/ ]
I also screwed around with the files and replacing the gamedata.dat file with the Xbox 360 version to try to see what happens, and to see if I could get the console only characters, and got as far as the loading screen that shows the auto-saving icon telling you that it auto-saves This is only on consoles as on pc it gives you a random message about how gamepads are better than keyboards. The text also showed this "AE" icon which shows that it could'int load the text. This still happens after changing the file with the xbox's text file. I have some of the mini-dump files for those who want to help me with this. I also noticed that user made levels made in the game's editor can be put in the game's gamedata.dat file to play (it must replace a stage that is selectable on all versions, e.g replacing 1-1). This might be able to be done with consoles, but the only versions of the game I have is the Xbox 360 version's files (but not the console), Nintendo Switch version, Steam, and PC (Ultra Edition). I don't know how to hack the switch and/or enter the system's hard drive, nor do I have the Wii U version or the Wii U modded yet to get there. Again, if anyone here has help or advice to help me get closer to mods for this game, thanks. I have a site known as Super Meat Boy Database, with the main focus on Stages, and Mods. There are also tutorials there, one is a playlist I made, one is a tutorial on sharing stages for the game after the Super Meat World's servers were hacked, and a crash fix that's a youtube video. This could be found here: [ supermeatboydatabase . 000webhostapp . com ]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...