Hacking Super Mario Wii Neogamma Error 1167

rafaelt718

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get New Super Mario Bros Wii to work using Neogamma R8 IOS249 REV 17. In order for me to get it to work, I had to patch the ISO. After doing that, the game worked fine, I got to play a level or 2. For some reason, I decided to run DOP-IOS and selected IOS30, being that I'm running system 3.2U. I'm not really sure why I ran this, but after doing that, Super Mario does not run using Neogamma; I am now getting the Disc Read Error 1167. I now have no clue as to what to do to get it to work. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rafaelt718 said:
I managed to get New Super Mario Bros Wii to work using Neogamma R8 IOS249 REV 17. In order for me to get it to work, I had to patch the ISO. After doing that, the game worked fine, I got to play a level or 2. For some reason, I decided to run DOP-IOS and selected IOS30, being that I'm running system 3.2U. I'm not really sure why I ran this, but after doing that, Super Mario does not run using Neogamma; I am now getting the Disc Read Error 1167. I now have no clue as to what to do to get it to work. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

did you by accident update/replace the 249 IOS also ? (by a stubbed IOS 249)

then you need to delete it with any title deleter and reinstall cIOS 249

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...