Hacking Super Mario Gravity (SMG2 Mod)

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Coming very soon ;D
The demo will consist of many planets from various galaxies (kinda like the Mario Galaxy E3 Demo).
This planet is from the first galaxy, "Milky Way Valley":
hjjCrwy.png

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Coming very soon ;D
The demo will consist of many planets from various galaxies (kinda like the Mario Galaxy E3 Demo).
This planet is from the first galaxy, "Milky Way Valley":
hjjCrwy.png
Looks simply amazing! Can't wait! =)
Wait. So five months later you are teasing a demo?
Of course! And that's completely fine. He's one guy compared to a whole Nintendo studio so don't turn down his ambitions with such shout outs!

Aeredren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
txti.es
XP
Country
France
@Louis Miles , as Zyvyn I'm wandering in what format you will distribute it. Will there be a build-able iso as it is the case for Wimms mariokart fun or will there only be riivolution version which necessitate a DVD ?
(I really hope I can build an iso of it with wit plz... My wii drive died month ago :/ )

Have you got a "website / git / anything online" for this project so I can add it to my list of custom rom ?

EDIT : okay, I find out that we can build riivolution patched iso/wbfs. But I still wonder what would be your release method ?

Last edited by Aeredren,

SweatyKaiden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m getting really picky at this point because this is awesome, but... use proper capitalization... capitalize every word besides transition words. I know I sound stupid but the goal is to have the game look as professional as possible. Btw Milky Way Valley looks so cool.

Last edited by SweatyKaiden,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EqY4iZP4iI?si=SnXrNV8JyKnbrp9j