Hacking Super Mario Galaxy - let's compare notes about crashing with usb l

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
At the end i changed the hard disk. With a Verbatim SmartDisk i don't have any problems. And the game works well without the ios222(that seems useless).

ext23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bump. sorry.

delta123 said:
put on the PAL and NTSC versions of the game. but both games crash at the scene in the beginning, where you are running to peach after bowser comes.

i might have to force a different language so my game can play.

i have this exact problem (both versions of the game) and it's driving me insane. did you ever solve it?

i have a japanese wii, currently using 3.2j, rev 9, and the NTSC version of the game. i tried installing CIOS 222 but was getting errors, not really sure how to do all the downgrading that people like to suggest (last time i tried it, it took me hours to recover and i ended up having to format my wii).

ext23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
re: my mario problem...

i was just about ready to shoot myself in the face when i decided to try the gamma loader instead of USB loader GX. turns out the country string patch doesn't work (at least for me) in GX, but it does in gamma loader.

i was able to finally, painlessly boot the NTSC version of the game on my japanese wii in full colour using the gamma loader.

alas, it was still freezing when i reached the bridge. so i took the advice of a post on the previous page and tried jumping onto the bridge, the game loaded the following cutscene without issue and the game has been perfect ever since!

it's a bit annoying having to boot gamma through the HBC, as opposed to just using my custom GX channel, but i guess it's worth it.

KOC2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Any solution for this issue yet?
It sometimes continue playing with jumping of the bridge yes, but in a cyber cafe this is not helping really.

felix1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i have been playing it for the past few days my disc ver is pal but my wii is ntsc. using usb loader GX with my seagate 500 gb hardisk. no prob.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu