• Start date
  • Views 2,044
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted_171835

OP
SMG2-Famitsu-2D-640x230.jpg

QUOTE said:
The latest issue of Famitsu shows off some great new screenshots of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Of note however, are two screens that show a next-gen, very woodsy version of the Mushroom Kingdom, as featured in several Mario titles, including November’s New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Mario can be seen progressing to the right, only to uncover a few question mark boxes. And who’s with him? Why it’s yellow Toad and blue Toad! Now the game is really morphing the separation I had established between 2D and 3D Mario games. I’m pretty sure this could destroy the space time continuum.
QUOTE said:
New Super Mario Bros V2! It even has the blue and yellow toad (Bucken-Berry and Ala-Gold)!

Source: The Tanooki

Edit1: It seems this is only part of the 'storybook' in the beginning of the game. Notice the beige outline.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
davidsl_128 said:
Cool! I hope there isn't a lot of these though. I didn't really like New Super Mario Wii... I've never been good with 2D platformers
dry.gif
I doubt this will be prominent through the game. Galaxy1 had a lot of cameos of other games, especially with the 2D perspective in certain levels!

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SoulSnatcher said:
davidsl_128 said:
Cool! I hope there isn't a lot of these though. I didn't really like New Super Mario Wii... I've never been good with 2D platformers
dry.gif
I doubt this will be prominent through the game. Galaxy1 had a lot of cameos of other games, especially with the 2D perspective in certain levels!
This. It isn't such a big suprise...

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
some ppl like hardcore games like when i got this game to test it after wii hacking, i was told this was a silly game (bcz it is old school and ppl want a varied gameplay) though i believe it is this gameplay that has made mario that famous

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: "Hello, this the feds?"