Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2 - disappearance of lives

cubas321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello when shut off when SMG 2 in my life disappear ... Save the game with 46 live and loaded my save though as there are only 4 ... anyone know what is the problem?

D

Deleted member 180466

George Dawes said:
Welcome to mario. Hasn't almost every mario game been like that?

Even Super Mario 64 was like that. Remember you got 100 lives from Yoshi, then when you reset the game, there are 3-4 lives again.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 345 lives in Super Mario Advance 2, so no, not every Mario is like that, all the open world ones I don't know, but I think Mario Sunshine you could keep your lives?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i know you could keep them in Galaxy 1, but i need a fix for this because i don't even turn it off, it i take a 15 minute break it rests my 37 lives and i get fucking ticked off. someone fix this and i will idolize you until Galaxy 3 comes out

gotchapt

Trophies
XP
Country
gameguy95 said:
i know you could keep them in Galaxy 1, but i need a fix for this because i don't even turn it off, it i take a 15 minute break it rests my 37 lives and i get fucking ticked off. someone fix this and i will idolize you until Galaxy 3 comes out

noobs, why do you need all that lives? 1 is enough

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Peach gives you 5 lives right from the start; that's 8 total. You really don't need more than that, especially if you're ending up with 40 plus lives every time you turn the game off. Do you expect to run into a level where you suddenly suck really badly?

r3dfaction

Trophies
Website
phyzorg.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Arp1 said:
I have 345 lives in Super Mario Advance 2, so no, not every Mario is like that, all the open world ones I don't know, but I think Mario Sunshine you could keep your lives?
Just finished beating Super Mario Sunshine, you start off with 3 lives messa thinks...

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
Peach gives you 5 lives right from the start; that's 8 total. You really don't need more than that, especially if you're ending up with 40 plus lives every time you turn the game off. Do you expect to run into a level where you suddenly suck really badly?
Sometimes Peach doesn't give me the 5 1-ups in the start. Plus, there are a few extremely hard stars that will take up many lives to get.
There's nothing you can do about losing all your lives after every restart, but there's an easy trick to do to get infinite 1-ups.

D

Deleted_171835

gameguy95 said:
Actually, you couldn't in Galaxy.
I remember having 30 lives and when I restarted they were all gone even after I saved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: