Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 Backup loader info

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TheRealVisitor said:
Runs fine with USB Loader GX an a PAL Wii. Using English language and "Force Pal50" as Video mode.
Thank you for this hint.

@ my first try with your settings ^^ and SMG2 work fine on USB Loader GX(latest beta, 4.2 PAL, cIOS249 Rev.19)!
toot.gif

Majroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not working on cfgloader 5.7b4 with a PAL 4.2e wii, it blackscreens me and wiimote get out of sync.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
did someone try it just with a mod-chip and with no help of softmods ?

some results please!

Any chance it works just with a wiikey II system?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on CFG USB Loader, dunno the version but my PAL Wii firmware is latest.

Also works on Neogamma R8 b7 via disc.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
tomrow2008 said:
I got it kind of working on 4.2e with neo gamma but keep getting a disc read error. I'm downgrading to 4.0E to see if it will worl.

try burning it to a decent quality disk, its not recommended to downgrade and theres no need to

tomrow2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
tomrow2008 said:
I got it kind of working on 4.2e with neo gamma but keep getting a disc read error. I'm downgrading to 4.0E to see if it will worl.

try burning it to a decent quality disk, its not recommended to downgrade and theres no need to

Iv'e always used the same kind of discs and have no problem getting an ntsc or japanese game to work on them before

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
tomrow2008 said:
pepxl said:
tomrow2008 said:

Iv'e always used the same kind of discs and have no problem getting an ntsc or japanese game to work on them before

could be a bad burn if your multi tasking while doing a burn, especially if working with anything USB wise

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
It is
Super.Mario.Galaxy.2.USA.Wii_iND
It's not posted yet because there's no NFO
That release name never pre'd. It might be someone's release, but it's certainly not the scene's.

tomrow2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
tomrow2008 said:
pepxl said:
tomrow2008 said:

could be a bad burn if your multi tasking while doing a burn, especially if working with anything USB wise

Yeah I think there were a couple of bad file parts in the download. I'll try redownloading them

thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y