Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 Backup loader info

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PsychoticDust said:
Please help me..... I normally just get the ISO, burn and play away, but I have is a 1.68GB file and when I extract it, all I get is an NZB file. What do I do with that? Thanks! smile.gif

the game is in ciso format you can conver it with wiiconverter Gui from ciso to iso

Omran12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PsychoticDust said:
Please help me..... I normally just get the ISO, burn and play away, but I have is a 1.68GB file and when I extract it, all I get is an NZB file. What do I do with that? Thanks! smile.gif
I sayed that, you musst format the Nzb file with wbfs

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:

sounds like a faulty extract, is the actual NZB file 1.68GB because a NZB is a container file for use with app like Newsbin which download from newsgroups

Omran12 said:
QUOTE(PsychoticDust @ May 21 2010, 01:06 PM) Please help me..... I normally just get the ISO, burn and play away, but I have is a 1.68GB file and when I extract it, all I get is an NZB file. What do I do with that? Thanks! smile.gif
I sayed that, you musst format the Nzb file with wbfs

obviously new to the scene

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB=Works on Wiiflow, Configurable USB loader, USB loader GX (have completed full first world about 12 stars, no crashes or lockups)
Burnt Disc=Will not load on my wii through disc channel, get black screen with error, when I load through NeoGamma I get error 001 (unauthorised device detected) (CYCLOWIZ Installed), works through usb loader GX by selecting the disc option though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
Why is there no scene release on the front page for this?

Because it may not be an official scene release. Just because a game is dumped doesn't mean it's a scene release. Monster Racers (a recent release) floated around the web for days before it was an official scene release.

But my download is 1.3GB (RAR compressed) and the site says it works fine from disc and USB. I'll try it when I get some. But my site is usually pretty reliable and doesn't post fakes or false info, so let's see.

BOTCK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe we're just getting paranoid
biggrin.gif

And there is nothing wrong with the game..

Played it for 30min, will continue as soon as my wiimote is recharged.

brett824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't anyone confirm whether cutscenes are ripped off the disc or not? I mean I'd think it would be obvious if you played the game and no cutscenes happened.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Works like a charm. Using USB Loader GX only with 002 fix on, didn't change anything else.

Using rev. 14, I believe.

Looks great, think I'm putting in my pre-order now.

Edit: works with the same settings on PAL and NTSC consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol