Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 Backup loader info

Leach

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game runs fine through Neogamma, but I'm wondering what IOS does it require to run? It gives me a black screen while running from disk channel and I'm pretty sure that's an IOS problem.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Selvhat said:
damn, i got green screen.

i used neogamma and usb loader gx.

whats the problem? any idea?

yeah, force ntsc, force english, 002 fix "yes"

Posts merged

QUOTE(Leach @ May 21 2010, 11:39 AM) The game runs fine through Neogamma, but I'm wondering what IOS does it require to run? It gives me a black screen while running from disk channel and I'm pretty sure that's an IOS problem.

ios 56

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SOS-Rens said:
Quanno said:
Wut, download speed was 1,2 mb/s...at 89 % it went to 0,4 kb/s... this is gonna take a while

Torrent ??
use Jdowloader takes 15 to download it
AVG (my dad's choice) keeps corrupting large rar files i download, so this is eventually faster...

Edit: besides, speed is now 70 kb/s again

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
PsychoticDust said:
Please help me..... I normally just get the ISO, burn and play away, but I have is a 1.68GB file and when I extract it, all I get is an NZB file. What do I do with that? Thanks! smile.gif

sounds like a faulty extract, is the actual NZB file 1.68GB because a NZB is a container file for use with app like Newsbin which download from newsgroups

Omran12 said:
QUOTE(PsychoticDust @ May 21 2010, 01:06 PM) Please help me..... I normally just get the ISO, burn and play away, but I have is a 1.68GB file and when I extract it, all I get is an NZB file. What do I do with that? Thanks! smile.gif
I sayed that, you musst format the Nzb file with wbfs

obviously new to the scene
I'm not new to the scene, (I hacked my Wii when the Twilight Hack was new) I've just not heard of NZB files before, because I've never needed to use them.

Thanks for your help so far guys, I got the 1.68GB file from the "Neo" site and when I extract the NZB file it's only 405KB... I've tried using WBFS Manager to format the file as suggested, but that option doesn't seem to exist...

markyboy77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
hopefully this is not off topic , i can get the game to load perfect as i said before , my only slight problem is the game is named as Super Mario galaxy More in WiiFlow and in USBloaderGX , does anyone know how i can rename this ?

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love how the wbfs_file program when you convert the game to .wbfs says the internal name of the name is Super Mario Galaxy MORE

lol

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
markyboy77 said:
hopefully this is not off topic , i can get the game to load perfect as i said before , my only slight problem is the game is named as Super Mario galaxy More in WiiFlow and in USBloaderGX , does anyone know how i can rename this ?

go to option on wii flow and update your Wiitdb file and the games list and it will name it correctly for you

Talvon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:
I'm not new to the scene, (I hacked my Wii when the Twilight Hack was new) I've just not heard of NZB files before, because I've never needed to use them.

Thanks for your help so far guys, I got the 1.68GB file from the "Neo" site and when I extract the NZB file it's only 405KB... I've tried using WBFS Manager to format the file as suggested, but that option doesn't seem to exist...

NZB files are nothing to do with the game, they are the same to newsgroups as what torrent files are to bittorrent programs i.e. you use them to download something. Try looking elsewhere.

ryan_rocks29

Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that in preview builds of the game the music files were in midi, which explains the unusually small size of this image (original Galaxy was 3.5GB). Can anyone confirm if this does have the full-orchestrated music or if it's just midi?

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This was sourced from a walmart i believe so it shouldnt be preview build, On cfg I didnt change any settings. 55a, boots through 249&222 as i tried it off ntfs drive too. Also plays fine from disc channel. 249rev17 hermesv4. Pal 4.2e. What ios does it use anybody ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill