Gaming Super Mario All-Stars

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I am hyped by this game and I really want it! But how is it? Does it emulate perfect? How is the book which is included? The CD? Would you like to give me some details?
yaywii.gif

I AM HYPED YEAH!

happy.gif

I just wanna know is it perfect?
Can someone give on page scan of the book? How does it look like?
How is the music quality?
moogle.gif

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know, I'm hyped too. I asked for this game for christmas. I Gotta have the book and CD too, can't get that from downloading! (Well, I'm sure the book will be turned into a pdf and the music cd ripped, but ya know what I mean.)

you_wouldnt_download_a_car.jpg

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really hyped at all personally. The game is unchanged from the SNES version. I really wish they had redone it using the New Super Mario Bros Wii engine.

Arfiol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dbproject.hostoi.com
XP
Country
Tagg7 said:
Not really hyped at all personally. The game is unchanged from the SNES version. I really wish they had redone it using the New Super Mario Bros Wii engine.

I agree. It would be really interesting to see it redone, but since it's unchanged, I really can't see the point.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its not, cause that one got donkey kong installed

also, its the same as the first all stars on snes... if they had added at least yoshis island 1/2 and mario kart, okay, but like that?

though, i wouldnt have wanted those games with the nsmb engine... dont like it really

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Clydefrosch said:
its not, cause that one got donkey kong installed

also, its the same as the first all stars on snes... if they had added at least yoshis island 1/2 and mario kart, okay, but like that?

though, i wouldnt have wanted those games with the nsmb engine... dont like it really
Are you telling me the picture above you, that was posted on several gaming sites is fake?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
clarky said:
Lightning said:
clarky said:
indeed it is, it is only for the japanese

I have it in English LOL for real.
moogle.gif

nice one, have yet to find a rom image of this one, found one for the donkey kong complete

ow its easy to find, if it is 18 MB then you have tha scrubbed version!(Zetta so small)

moogle.gif

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
clarky said:
Lightning said:
clarky said:
indeed it is, it is only for the japanese

I have it in English LOL for real.
moogle.gif

nice one, have yet to find a rom image of this one, found one for the donkey kong complete

ow its easy to find, if it is 18 MB then you have tha scrubbed version!(Zetta so small)

moogle.gif

ah i see, i was on about the mario bros 25th anniversery which chances all the question blocks into 25's, not the mario all stars re-release

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know i could have sworn that i had gotten this as a comercial rip of a wad but i guess i got one that was injected with the Super Mario All stars + Super Mario World.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Bladexdsl said:
Sylar1 said:
How big is the game on the Wii disc? Isn't this like a huge waste of a Wii dsic.
it's like 100mb so yes it is
tongue.gif
I'm pretty sure it was close to 10 and not 100.

Yup, once you remove the update partition this thing is tiny. Its basically just a VC wad on a disc. You can even extract the SNES rom itself (which is only 1mb, but supposedly has had the audio removed and put in a seperate file) and its only 1mb. No point in downloading this really, as it doesn't have anything different. Better off using snes9xgx because you can at least use save states (and do custom key layouts for the gamecube controller).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it