Super Luigi Galaxy

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by lordkieranos, Feb 4, 2008.

1. lordkieranos
    OP

lordkieranos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    Anybody 100% Cleared S.L.G yet?
    Not Sure If I've Got the will power to carry o, i'm about 3/4 of the way through(about 80 stars) but i'm just curios to know if theres anything worth playing for.

No spoilers please, just a yes or no would be wkd.

Cheerios!

2. Jhongerkong

Jhongerkong GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2007
    Canada
    I got to luigi but its pretty much the same. At the end tho, theres a Grand Finale Galaxy.

3. lordkieranos
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    Cool, Onwars With The Luigi-ing

Cheers [​IMG]

4. coops024

coops024 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Southampton UK
    Got 110 Stars on Super Luigi Galaxy ... Only 10 more to go ... + the final Galaxy for both !

Been plugging away with Luigi since I got all 120 with Mario .. Its still fun as most of the lvl's i only played through once !

will post again when its complete !

5. Shinster

Shinster GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2007
    Completed everything. You will get a nice present on your message board if you complete the final galaxy. Two if you finish the final galaxy for both.

6. Dingler

Dingler GBAtemp Fan

Apr 19, 2007
    I did it, and it works nice as a replay, but the reward is really not worth anything. I did it for the experience, and it turned out gr8 (again) ^^

7. lordkieranos
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    Cheers for all the replies, will get on it as soon as i've got tired of brawl
    [​IMG]

8. coops024

coops024 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Southampton UK
    OK so did some more last night and now at 118 with Luigi ..

Let me tell you guys that having a wife seriously reduces your game time !

So gonna get the lasdt 2 tonight then do the final galaxy !!!

I still have the Dusty dune purple coins and the beach bowl purple coins to do ...managed to get Luigi's purple coins only using 3 lives ! I found it soooo much easier this time round ?

9. webjedi

webjedi GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2007
    United States
    Add two kids and forget any personal game time. Started playing on unofficial release day and still back on Mario with 101 stars... [​IMG]

But my son has got obsessed with Lego Star Wars when he found out a friend was playing it too and removed Galaxy from any of his play time. [​IMG]

10. coops024

coops024 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2006
    Southampton UK
    Well completed Super Luigi Galaxy last night and can confirm all the replys above to be true (not that I didnt believe them all)

I was sat all on my own when I completed it ... and there was a very quiet feeling when i completed it not worth all that time to complete it ... but the game itself is worth the time... so then I stuck in Metroid Prime 3 and started to plug through that !

this will prob take months to complete with the Wife wanting to "Spend time together"

11. pimpyT

pimpyT GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2006
    United States
    I'm in the same boat. Beat SMG, and am about 70 stars into SML, but it's more to say that I did it than I really want to. I hated the Evil Mario Races and the evil Luigis are even faster, which is more irritating. I'd rather play No More Heroes anyhow...

12. lordkieranos
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    Well Finally completed 100% with both characters,
    was nice to get the grand finale galaxy but was hoping to get to run around the mushroom kingdom a bit more

[​IMG]

Nevermind still a jolly good game, haha, anywho, cheers for all the replies, gave me the will to play through as Luigi

[​IMG]

13. lou_weed

lou_weed GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2008
    Iceland
    congratulations!
    note the death count in the save selection screen (in the upper right corner)

at least it gives you a reason to start over again and try to reduce your count...

14. KroBa

KroBa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2006
    LOL
    I got all 242 stars within about 3 weeks of it coming out.

15. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    I got 1 star on Luigi. Then I moved on to other games. Maybe I'll go back and finish it someday.

16. Vater Unser

Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Oct 28, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Pen Island
    I still haven't got all 120 stars with Mario [​IMG]

17. King Zargo

King Zargo I'm a Star

Aug 29, 2007
    Nepal
    [​IMG]

I just posted this pic to increase the size of my e-penis.

18. lordkieranos
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    e-penis, lmao

19. CockroachMan

CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Jan 14, 2006
    Brazil
    Brazil
    did the same thing.. [​IMG]

20. Youkai

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    what did you like so much about this game ?

i am happy i only lend the game from a friend ... i got something around 40 stars and i was totaly mega bored the whole time ...

this together with Paper Mario for the wii were the worst Mario games i ever played (paper mario for N64 was best mario ever) [​IMG] even this mario pictowhatever thing was more fun [​IMG]V