Gaming Super Luigi Galaxy

lordkieranos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody 100% Cleared S.L.G yet?
Not Sure If I've Got the will power to carry o, i'm about 3/4 of the way through(about 80 stars) but i'm just curios to know if theres anything worth playing for.

No spoilers please, just a yes or no would be wkd.

Cheerios!

lordkieranos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, Onwars With The Luigi-ing

Cheers
bow.gif

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got 110 Stars on Super Luigi Galaxy ... Only 10 more to go ... + the final Galaxy for both !

Been plugging away with Luigi since I got all 120 with Mario .. Its still fun as most of the lvl's i only played through once !

will post again when its complete !

Shinster

Trophies
XP
Country
Completed everything. You will get a nice present on your message board if you complete the final galaxy. Two if you finish the final galaxy for both.

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
I did it, and it works nice as a replay, but the reward is really not worth anything. I did it for the experience, and it turned out gr8 (again) ^^

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK so did some more last night and now at 118 with Luigi ..

Let me tell you guys that having a wife seriously reduces your game time !

So gonna get the lasdt 2 tonight then do the final galaxy !!!

I still have the Dusty dune purple coins and the beach bowl purple coins to do ...managed to get Luigi's purple coins only using 3 lives ! I found it soooo much easier this time round ?

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so did some more last night and now at 118 with Luigi ..

Let me tell you guys that having a wife seriously reduces your game time !

Add two kids and forget any personal game time. Started playing on unofficial release day and still back on Mario with 101 stars...
frown.gif

But my son has got obsessed with Lego Star Wars when he found out a friend was playing it too and removed Galaxy from any of his play time.
laugh.gif

coops024

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well completed Super Luigi Galaxy last night and can confirm all the replys above to be true (not that I didnt believe them all)

I was sat all on my own when I completed it ... and there was a very quiet feeling when i completed it not worth all that time to complete it ... but the game itself is worth the time... so then I stuck in Metroid Prime 3 and started to plug through that !

this will prob take months to complete with the Wife wanting to "Spend time together"

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat. Beat SMG, and am about 70 stars into SML, but it's more to say that I did it than I really want to. I hated the Evil Mario Races and the evil Luigis are even faster, which is more irritating. I'd rather play No More Heroes anyhow...

lordkieranos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well Finally completed 100% with both characters,
was nice to get the grand finale galaxy but was hoping to get to run around the mushroom kingdom a bit more

cry.gif

Nevermind still a jolly good game, haha, anywho, cheers for all the replies, gave me the will to play through as Luigi

bow.gif

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
congratulations!
note the death count in the save selection screen (in the upper right corner)

at least it gives you a reason to start over again and try to reduce your count...

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what did you like so much about this game ?

i am happy i only lend the game from a friend ... i got something around 40 stars and i was totaly mega bored the whole time ...

this together with Paper Mario for the wii were the worst Mario games i ever played (paper mario for N64 was best mario ever)
sleep.gif
even this mario pictowhatever thing was more fun
sleep.gif
V

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 Always touching 🍆