ROM Hack RELEASE Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission Hex Editing

Xantust

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well if you provide me the save of the PC including list of some in game values like zeni tickets etc, maybe i can look and see how difrent they are :)
no promises
This is my save file.
I have to change the name to Xantust

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• SaveGame.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
Last edited by Xantust,

Stoned

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is my save file.
I have to change the name to Xantust

Thanks a lot.

No Pc Support!

hello, i m particulary looking for a way to have all creation stuff unlocked for PC..i have my save and the HxD trying so many thing but nothing work...if u can look for that too @KuranKu ...i realy appreciat

Haha when you have the Needed Offsets for Pc VErsion no Problem.

Just checked it. Sorrting filter with all card types and all stars, all of my cards are Elite.
Using Edizon save of KuranKu

Hmm will check this later.

So all other Pc Requests will be Reported.
When you need Pc Help use a Trainer (www.gidf.de) ;)
Or Request Codes here https://gbatemp.net/categories/computer-technology-and-gaming.272/
Thanks. :)

Niterus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi for some reason after using the last edizon script my robot modules changed to some high lvl ones, I suddenly have captures completed and my game crashes at the end of Avatar co tally, so I cannot finish any activity that gives XP.

Last edited by Niterus,

KuranKu

I am KranK
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi for some reason after using the last edizon script my robot modules changed to some high lvl ones, I suddenly have captures completed and my game crashes at the end of Avatar co tally, so I cannot finish any activity that gives XP.
huh dont see how this could touch the modules lol. there is no code for modules at all .

Niterus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
huh dont see how this could touch the modules lol. there is no code for modules at all .
Isn't it possible that somehow some of your save data got overlayed? It's strange I have only R2 and R3 modules with dragon on them and some copture log completed where before there where none. Also since using boost to supergod my game crashes on XP tally screen and in arcade even before that just when the screen is loading

KuranKu

I am KranK
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Isn't it possible that somehow some of your save data got overlayed? It's strange I have only R2 and R3 modules with dragon on them and some copture log completed where before there where none. Also since using boost to supergod my game crashes on XP tally screen and in arcade even before that just when the screen is loading
yuou cannot level up max level maybe that why you crash chage character to normal and see how this helps ...

Stoned

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I have no issues whit Super God and Nothing on my Modules changed.

Niterus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yuou cannot level up max level maybe that why you crash chage character to normal and see how this helps ...
I did change to normal and even if a character is lvl 1 it crashes. Maybe my save will help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have no issues whit Super God and Nothing on my Modules changed.
For the longest time it was the same here. I don't know what changed. I was just playing around with races...

I hope I can count on your guys help

Attachments

• 20190417_125215.7z
    14.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by Niterus,

Stoned

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did change to normal and even if a character is lvl 1 it crashes. Maybe my save will help

For the longest time it was the same here. I don't know what changed. I was just playing around with races...

I will look into it when i'm @home or KuranKu is faster than me

nch93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
cards has limits, sell your cards maybe and than patch them again with the editor ??? 999 cards max ?!
I don't think so, only 15/999 cards. Hmm it's weird.

Attachments

• 15555090994485068373185695810958.jpg
    15555090994485068373185695810958.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117

KuranKu

I am KranK
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

did you try replacing the save_arcade_data.dat with file from new save game and restore to your current and see how it fix your issues ?

yes but how about all the rest of cards ? its max 999 for all cards ...

did you try replacing the save_arcade_data.dat with file from new save game and restore to your current and see how it fix your issues ?

yes but how about all the rest of cards ? its max 999 for all cards ...
are you on character 1 ? anyway try selling all cards and than use the script to unloack again ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken