MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys its been a while. Okay well I think it has been too long. Well I just wanted to stress some information for everyone. First we aren't dead tho people might think so. Well here is the deal neoxephon has left us for a while, thus making me HaVeN the leader until he comes back. Now on my rise to power a few things changed, first I want to say that the first thing that has changed is the forums. Due to the forums been inactive for so long we had to start over, meaning that all data has been lost, anything linking to the forums well its not linking to anything anymore.

Now for the information you want to hear SNX will have a patch out either in August or September as well as our other projects will also have patches out hopefully. Though right now we have a translator, it would be nice if we had a second translator on the team. As of editors, we don't need any editors atm. Is anyone interested in translating SNX for the time being? Anyone interested about crimson-nocturnal please come to our forums and join us, we are growing up again
smile.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MHaven said:
Hey guys its been a while. Okay well I think it has been too long. Well I just wanted to stress some information for everyone. First we aren't dead tho people might think so. Well here is the deal neoxephon has left us for a while, thus making me HaVeN the leader until he comes back. Now on my rise to power a few things changed, first I want to say that the first thing that has changed is the forums. Due to the forums been inactive for so long we had to start over, meaning that all data has been lost, anything linking to the forums well its not linking to anything anymore.

Now for the information you want to hear SNX will have a patch out either in August or September as well as our other projects will also have patches out hopefully. Though right now we have a translator, it would be nice if we had a second translator on the team. As of editors, we don't need any editors atm. Is anyone interested in translating SNX for the time being? Anyone interested about crimson-nocturnal please come to our forums and join us, we are growing up again
smile.gif

Glad to hear C.N isn't completely dead and I hope you get translators to help you out soon..

For anyone who isnt fussy, just a reminder that an incomplete patch link is here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/205960470/482c...X_EngPatch.html

Most, if not all the menu is in english, along with a tiny bit of the story script.

I look forward to a much more professional, complete patch from you guys some day in the future
biggrin.gif

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am resurrecting this thread for the sole reason that this project is now active again.

We now have a dedicated, enthusiastic translator working on the project. The translator has also beat the game, so is very familiar with the context and all of that.

I am busy juggling the technical work of this project and our SaGa 2 project. I can say that the SNX project is alive now more than it has ever been.

Our current plan is to have a patch release soon that will have everything except the story done. Our second patch will start having the story included, chunk by chunk. So yeah, there will be periodic patch releases.

Thanks to all those that have had faith in us, the long wait will have been worth it.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you know you've just made me the happiest person alive....I was so sad when I had to stop playing when I reached where you guys stopped on the last release. Good luck and I cannot wait...and I could really kiss your translator as well (no homo)

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black_Knight_666 said:
Hey neoxephon - do u or the team need any help at all with the summon night x project?

It depends upon what your skills are. We're looking for someone that is good at icon art, to make icons for the game's menu instead of using text. Not premade icons, but actual custom and unique icons. I've never really been good at creating icons.

xXwolfbangXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woohoo................
looking 4ward 4 this translation.........
great job guys.......
really appreciate it.........
(BTW i`m new here)
laugh.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
xXwolfbangXx said:
woohoo................
looking 4ward 4 this translation.........
great job guys.......
really appreciate it.........
(BTW i`m new here)
laugh.gif

i've been loking forward for this translation for a long time now(4 months, well not really that long)

and welcome, you should introduce yourself here

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's getting slightly annoying when people keep mentioning our old patch, when it's clearly been mentioned enough times in the past. (I don't mean this thread, just in general)

The fact is.. we never claimed to be an expert translation group, we spent basically NO time testing the patch, and it was created for people who just wanted to try out and play the game quickly.

I'm really, really glad it's still being worked on... And I hope to see even more progress in the future
smile.gif

ch13696

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you were the guys that released the Saga 2 english rom. Damn good job. Keep up the good work.

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I adored Summon Night: Twin Age and was heartbroken that atlus didn't publish X. I am so estatic that someone is translating now! I really hope you continue to translate it and know you have at least one fan routing for you all! Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart!

ps. Just kinda worried because there has been no work on an update, I hope everything is going well.

neoxephon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carmentis said:
ps. Just kinda worried because there has been no work on an update, I hope everything is going well.

It isn't dead if that's what you're worrying about. None of my projects are dead unless I make an announcement saying so.

Carmentis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, whew! That is a relief! I really hope it doesn't die.

ps. I said routing for you all because on your page it shows more then yourself working on it and well, I just wanted you as well as them to know I know that your all working hard on it and I really appreciate it and I wish you all the best and all! If it's just you working on it though well, replace 'all' with 'you'. I'm sorry! ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.