suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tk615 said:
Great up to now ! I've not found any glitches yet. Its great that you took the time and effort to script up the story this far already ! Cliff hanger for me at the moment since I got to the part where you stopped hahaha.. I'll update if I find any glitches or bugs etc and thanks for the first patch.

Thanks!

QUOTEOn a emulator the game works fine, but I can't load it on my flashcard (R4+YSmenu) I get
"disk errcode=-82"
I have tried applying the anti-piracy patch and the TL patch together and with only the TL patch and I get the same error.
Ah, that's not a problem with the game, but a problem with YSMENU. I dont know why it happens, it's happened to me a few times too. Just try trimming the rom, that seems to solve the problem for me
wink.gif

Also, I THINK my patch covers the anti-piracy thing. So the patch will crack the piracy protection AND apply the translation. I think. lol

steveo581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz, when I try patching it says something like CRC 32. Can you tell me how to apply the patch? thanks

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steveo581 said:
suruz, when I try patching it says something like CRC 32. Can you tell me how to apply the patch? thanks

To anyone having trouble with the patch, try taking these steps. It shows how to apply the patch manually instead of using the GUI method:

1) Have the clean SNX ROM, the patch file and the xdelta.exe file (provided in the RAR) all in one folder.

2) Rename the ROM to snx.nds

3) Rename the patch file to snx_eng.xdelta (or anything else)

4) Then, in the same folder, create a new .txt file, open it and type the following:
QUOTExdelta.exe -d -s snx.nds snx_eng.xdelta snx_EN.nds
(where snx_eng.xdelta is whatever you renamed the patch file to)

5) For the .txt file you created, change the file extension to .bat (or just save it as a .bat file)

5) Run the batch file. It should create a ROM called snx_EN.nds

Sorry if it doesn't work, im no expert on xdelta patches =__=

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I Been Playing for an Hour now Pretty Nice Gameplay able to Understand the Story most of the Castle guard and People outside isnt Translated when you talk to them and i think a few parts when trying to leave the Castle Dylan says something.But at least I understand the Plot oh yeah after Dylan woke up from Bed he says something as well which is Japanese.ATM im at the Part where the king Dies and you enter the Secret door under the Throne.Anyways Suruz Thanks for Making this Awesome Translation Patch im really Enjoying it ^^

steveo581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I run the bat file it opens up the .exe but I still get same error with crc 32 in it. I have vista and thanks for trying to help.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Runs perfectly fine on M3 real with Sakura!
smile.gif

Found no glitches or spelling errors or anything, just a little someting.. Celestia's armor shop is run by three little boys and they say something like "Is there anything I can help you with?" I would change that to "we", it just seemed a little weird to me. XD

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miruki said:
Runs perfectly fine on M3 real with Sakura!
smile.gif

Found no glitches or spelling errors or anything, just a little someting.. Celestia's armor shop is run by three little boys and they say something like "Is there anything I can help you with?" I would change that to "we", it just seemed a little weird to me. XD

LOL actually I had noticed that but I just left it the same anyway. I'll change it.

Also, about the CRC32 thing.. sorry dude I have no idea
frown.gif
maybe you need the microsoft .NET framework thingy? *confused*

steveo581

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still no luck. I guess I'll just give up but let me know if what I have been doing is correct.

After extraction there is that leaf exe file in japanese. I also have the .xdelta file (am I supposed to do something with it?) I run the leaf exe and choose the option on the right. When I type a name in to save it as I get an instant error. If I choose the iso instead (to save over it) after a while I get something something crc 32. when I run the exe the left option says something about crc 32 but it's in japanese. thanks again

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IchigoUchiha13 said:
Ok I Been Playing for an Hour now Pretty Nice Gameplay able to Understand the Story most of the Castle guard and People outside isnt Translated when you talk to them and i think a few parts when trying to leave the Castle Dylan says something.But at least I understand the Plot oh yeah after Dylan woke up from Bed he says something as well which is Japanese.ATM im at the Part where the king Dies and you enter the Secret door under the Throne.Anyways Suruz Thanks for Making this Awesome Translation Patch im really Enjoying it ^^

Yeah, the dialogue of random people in the street/rooms probably won't be translated, seeing as it has no real importance. Apart from a few rare times where it's been translated already.

And thanks, glad you're finding the patch useful.

roflmao1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been playing this game for a little while and it is great
Thats for the patch!
yay.gif

Im just dreading getting to the part when the dialouge isnt english
frown.gif

Remilia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
http://code.google.com/p/xdelta/issues/list

And yeah, I think the newest .NET frameworks is needed. You can get that here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=de

No, I'm fairly sure the .NET frameworks or such aren't needed because I was able to patch it before on my laptop and I almost never update anything.

EDIT: Oh wait, maybe you need somewhat recent system components because my PC couldn't patch it, but, well.. the last time it was updated was at least in 2004.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Remilia said:
miruki said:
http://code.google.com/p/xdelta/issues/list

And yeah, I think the newest .NET frameworks is needed. You can get that here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=de

No, I'm fairly sure the .NET frameworks or such aren't needed because I was able to patch it before on my laptop and I almost never update anything.

EDIT: Oh wait, maybe you need somewhat recent system components because my PC couldn't patch it, but, well.. the last time it was updated was at least in 2004.
.NET frameworks is preinstalled on recent computers, it was on my laptop. And since the programmer mentioned it somewhere on his site, I only skipped through it tho, I think it is indeed needed.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
miruki said:
.NET frameworks is preinstalled on recent computers, it was on my laptop. And since the programmer mentioned it somewhere on his site, I only skipped through it tho, I think it is indeed needed.

This is not entirelly true. Only the preloaded framework is the needed (even win7 has the 3.5 and you need to download 3.5 SP1 if want to have the newest)

azerty1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pitman said:
On a emulator the game works fine, but I can't load it on my flashcard (R4+YSmenu) I get
"disk errcode=-82"
I have tried applying the anti-piracy patch and the TL patch together and with only the TL patch and I get the same error.

that is most likely a YSMenu error. If you get the same error on games you've normally been able to play, then you should probably take all your files off the card, store it somewhere, reformat your card, and then put everything back on.

Rakasha

Trophies
XP
Country
Suruz

Thanks for patching this game it is working perfectly in R4 YSmenu latest version no problem.

I don't know about the other about the other problem though, even n5 it working.

Thank you very much I hope it will be completed.

renkinjutsushix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What no movement in Summon Night X T____T when is the next update!

I wish all the game items, skills, and story line dialogs were finished~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad