Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I finished it recently. I find it okay, although there are some things that could be touched up on. One is the overusage of shitty huge monster mobs that no one gives a damn about slashing through and just spams Justice Edge/one of the four element spells on. The whole simplicity of battling is a little annoying.

Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's Pretty simple to destroy the final boss. Just spam Sword Dance all the time. I've finished the game this night, now i'm going to do the Ex-Dungeons. I was at level 57, what level are you?

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Dhaos_Niko said:
Oh well, actually i just hit the heads until the end. With my Dragon Buster with triple hit, it was a piece of cake.

Dragon buster with triple hit? What's that?

Honestly, I just died because i couldn't heal fast enough... maybe I should allow my partner to do skills.
I'm just pissed I have to defeat the red guy and go through all that text.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything else you can use the golden ore for besides the golden weapons? I haven't used it yet.. but there are better weapons that are available for me at the moment.

Edit: Anyone know any item database or something related? I found a walkthrough in gamefaqs, but it's not detailed enough.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
EX Chapters = LOL SPAM RANK 11 SPELLS. SPAM RANK 10 WEAPON SKILLS.

Man, are mobs boring... and well, ridiculous. At least I'm gaining like 3 levels per chapter, but the materials for making weapons are ridiculously tedious to get.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
ojsinnerz said:
9-Voltage said:
Is it just me or is Chapter 20 incredibly hard. Its like in the beginning of the game you kill plants and at the end you kill WarGods and crap.
Well, the game really wasn't that hard at all.

I disagree and agree... :> Chapter 20 was really easy compared to fighting Mardin, Lila and Millisar. Especially Millisar, I died about 10 times and had to go 4 times through the dungeon until I finally found a way to kill him. The last boss was a joke compared to him... I never switched between Reiha and Aldo and nobody died even once...
Man... I owned Millisar on the first try using Aldo. He was a piece of cake. Mardin on the other hand, got multi-hit happy

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone else REALLY enjoying this game? I know the menus and the story can get in the way, but the cutscenes really are NOT that long, especially in proportion to games on other consoles. I can deal with the story, the gameplay is EXTREMELY fun. I love the skill-tree, and have been starved for a game with a skill-tree since Diablo, which is funny, because the DS perfectly suits this kind of play.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Im enjoying it, Havent played that much, Im savouring it..
biggrin.gif
But its a really enjoyable game.. especially if you are on a car journey.. Because the levels can last quite a while if you take your time..
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
Anyone else REALLY enjoying this game? I know the menus and the story can get in the way, but the cutscenes really are NOT that long, especially in proportion to games on other consoles. I can deal with the story, the gameplay is EXTREMELY fun. I love the skill-tree, and have been starved for a game with a skill-tree since Diablo, which is funny, because the DS perfectly suits this kind of play.

I tried REALLY hard to like it. I got up to Chapter 18 or 19 and just gave up. I really wanted a Diablo-style game on the DS, but I can't help but feel that this game is mediocre through and through. Maybe if you're a fan of the series or shitty anime, you'll dig it, but in the end, I just said "fuck it." I think the cutscenes are really long compared to the gameplay; long cutscenes are one thing, but a high ratio of cutscene:gameplay just sucks.

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm level 95, after doing repeated runs of Aphelion. I have all skills for both characters (axe with Aldo owns everything in sight: Just use Spin Crash and everything dies within seconds.) I have Admonisher for Aldo, Octiron Rod for Reiha, and Hero Tights for both characters. I've done EVERYTHING it seems there is to do in the game, and yet my Bestiary is not complete. It's pissing me off, and I want to know what's up.

Anyone?

Shifty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think this game is pretty fun. I'm at chapter 3 now with Nassau. The game seems fairly easy so far, the Yodomi boss and his 4 partners died in like 2 seconds. Also, I found it weird that Aldo had never seen that statue who protects the temple or whatever from Yodomis and humans, when he already was able to summon them before that episode :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.