Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
Does anyone know when this is being dumped? It came out today, so it should be dumped tomorrow right?
Here is the thing I wish people would remember about games appearing on the internet WE DON'T KNOW UNTIL IT HAPPENS! And another thing, the date given could just be a shipping date so not in stores until tomorrow, of course I'm not sure about this game but that is usually what goes on.

A lot of games even if they are released in shops and can be bought don't even get dumped, I'm sure this one will pretty soon but don't always expect to see a dump the very second its available in shops.

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
As Hadrian said, just because it's got a release date doesn't mean it's being sold, let alone dumped.

I can't find anywhere that has Commando: Steel Disaster in stock atm, and it was released on the 30th of May?

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hit the round of area shops this afternoon and couldn't find it
frown.gif

Evolution888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
then again... there are cases in which hugely anticipated titles were somehow leaked and found dumped days / week before the actual released date....

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No doubt it will be out very soon. The very popular games are either dumped on the release date or before, and this happens to be one of them.
But you folks need to be a bit more grateful, and thank the folks who take the time and spend the money to make the ROMs available for you. Download ROMs isn't a right - it's a privelage.

I've got Nintendo Power June edition, and I'll type up their review for this game soon and post it in the NDS release topic (when it gets released and posted, of course...).

Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am so excited for this game. I LIVE for action RPGs lol. I didn't really like FF CC on the DS though, I hated the magic system and the tacked on touch screen usage.

This game should be really awesome though, I love the graphics.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked my Magic 8 Ball when it was gonna be dumped, but it just said "Yes". Maybe it's talking in riddles again.

Seriously though, I'd expect it to be out by the end of the week, at the latest. It all depends on when a release group (or individual willing to put it out there) gets their hands on it.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to realize that the US date (usually Tuesday) is the ship date. The game won't hit stores until late morning on Wednesday.

Hadrian covers this in his preview thread every week, and yet, someone always asks on Tuesday where the dump is. It's not late yet. It's not in stores yet.

Look for US dumps early afternoon on Wednesday EDT. Anything earlier than that is pure gravy people.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
I don't understand why it's so hard for people to realize that the US date (usually Tuesday) is the ship date. The game won't hit stores until late morning on Wednesday.

Hadrian covers this in his preview thread every week, and yet, someone always asks on Tuesday where the dump is. It's not late yet. It's not in stores yet.

Look for US dumps early afternoon on Wednesday EDT. Anything earlier than that is pure gravy people.

sometimes Nintendo releases big games(usually console) on Sundays
tongue.gif

fateastray said:
Rehehelly said:
QUOTE(fateastray @ Jun 4 2008, 02:04 PM) I can't believe I'm skipping school for this >_>

You know you're a geek when..

Hey, hey, don't judge. All the cool kids skip school =P
Besides, I went yesterday, so there.

Use your schools computers
tongue.gif

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
tongue.gif

Maybe if it's DQ. In Japan.

Due to the fact all the kids skip school/work for it or something ridic like that.

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rehehelly said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
tongue.gif

Maybe if it's DQ. In Japan.

Due to the fact all the kids skip school/work for it or something ridic like that.

No, here in the states too so far I know MK:Wii and SSBB not sure about MP3 and LoZ:TP(by console i meant wii not nds) and usually the Big N only does this with first or second party games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-