Hacking Summon night problems

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same problem here, no luck with either Sakura, the latest DS Real firmware and one of the older ones, when it was still .0 and not .sav

I... tried around a little with the japanese and english rom, since the japanese worked just fine before, when you add the system.pac and script.pac to the japanese rom and repack it, the M3 DS Real actually loads the game, plays the opening, you get to the character choosing screen and get to pick names for your characters, as the intro text starts the game freezes as soon as the text gets out of the screen.

I am just wildly guessing and may be totally off with my thoughts, since I don't really have an idea about programming, but my guess is it got something to do with the text formatting of the US rom? But the opening should at least load then, shouldn't it...? Ah well, I really don't know...

Hopefully someone will make a fix for this, since I'm dying to play an undub of this game! *sigh*

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since there's already a topic starting here, I'm having problems with starting it on a M3 DS Simply. Any suggestions?

~Unholy 8)

creamfilling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a m3 ds real and have tried the latest non sakura firmware as well as 4 older versions of it and none of them work with the US release of this game. Blackscreens before you can even get into the game.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Just run the game, didn't get black screen loaded nicely. Using 3.7D. If you have issue with this game using 3.7D please be sure that it is a clean dump.

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Didn't work on the Sakura Firmware for me so i Jump back to the old firmware, running 3.7c and works for me.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was using the hacked/translated Sakura from the forum, which didn't load it. Renamed the Sakura "System" Folder, copied in the 3.7e "System" Folder and loaded it with that. Works fine.

Untrimmed rom, no soft reset, etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: that would be crazy