Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What is this suddenly speed rush?

7qgm.png

your image: lol!

well, the translation team is just that awesome.

the downside of it is that the longest part will be editing the text after it is inserted in the game. This is because the translators don't have the context (like who is saying that line)

1stJohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for hard work Pablitox, can upload that patch? I want to play it in English even though its not yet 100% complete.. Thanks..

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hetero bullshit
lol, is this for real?

Awesome! I can't believe it goes this fast.
Summon night is very prone to this lol

Thanks for hard work Pablitox, can upload that patch? I want to play it in English even though its not yet 100% complete.. Thanks..
i wish pal, but oil is the one in charge so you should ask him, or wait til its complete.

Edit: Welp! 60% on story

oh boy! cheers on the translation team!

speedydemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i just created an account to just thank you guys, _oil and Pablitox, and others (sorry for my ignorance), just sayin that im really looking forward to this translation! you can do it guys!

speedydemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Otro compadre argentino! que felicidad

All the team is giving its best shot!

ajajaja vamos argentina, como me gustaria ayudarlos, pero lo maximo q se es coreano (lo mas cercano a japones posible XD), y si lo hubieran lanzado en coreano los hubiera ayudado, bueno suerte y ganbate! XD

Reactions: Pablitox

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I followed this thread closely when Richburn started it (and gave up). Last time I checked it was last year I think, and I probably never would've checked back here, but I decided to clean up my favorites menu tonight, lol. A thousand thank yous to everyone that's working on this now! Really happy you guys took the time to work on this!

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
80% Get! less than 100 pages to go!

oil what should the guys do next?

Can you get up that 3rd option to start trimming lines??

ArkthePieKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god, this is exciting! I remember first reading about this so long ago. God, it must have been years ago. And every few months I'd get a bug in me, and I'd go searching around to see if anyone picked up the torch. I can't believe I might finally get to play this after all these years. Thank you. Seriously. This is the highlight of my day right now.I'm unbelievably stoked about this.

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
all this support is amazing guys, really! but now we need to help to finish things up

enter in

sntranslation.vacau.com

don't be afraid to register up, and enter in this section

If you don't know Japanese:

You can help editing lines to make them fit into the game here.
or just in http://sntranslation.vacau.com/shortenlines.php
to start trimming lines so they fit in game, this is for people who don't understand japanese. With this, the patch will be released faster

edit: guys we have reached a kind of a bottleneck here, problem? line limits, its being too harsh on us, and it makes the dialogues lose a lot of meaning, so we need help of a person who can help us override it so it won't be a problem anymore. If you do know how anyone, please tell him to contact oil or me

Reactions: TheZu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2