Gaming Summer = quiet time for game releases.. but

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
08/21 Tenchu: Dark Secret
08/28 Star Fox Command
08/29 Mech Assault: Phantom War
09/11 Mario Hoops: 3-On-3
09/12 Harvest Moon DS
09/12 Megaman ZX
09/25 Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis
10/01 Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate
10/23 Magical Starsign
10/24 Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
10/30 Children Of Mana
10/31 Spider-Man: Battle For New York
11/01 Final Fantasy III
11/01 Lunar Knights
11/01 The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
11/13 Yoshi's Island 2
11/21 Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
12/01 Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
12/01 Custom Robo Arena
12/01 Diddy Kong Racing
12/04 Kirby: Squeak Squad

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
looking forward to basically everything jumpman posted. a lot of great games in a short period of time. It's going to be an unproductive fall
laugh.gif

Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I was kind of hoping they wouldn't make Yoshi's Island 2. The first one was a great game and a big part of that was due to the difficulty level. This one is propably going to be closer to NSMB in difficulty, so it will propably dissapoint me. It's good that Nintendo is making new 2d sidescrollers, but they shouldn't name it Yoshi's Island if it will be just another Yoshi's story.

Anyway I'm looking forward to the new FF3

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
08/28 Star Fox Command
09/11 Mario Hoops 3 on 3
09/12 Mega Man ZX
09/18 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue (manga in Np mag=good advertising)
09/19 Contact
09/19 Dragon Quest Heroes: R.
09/25 Mario vs. Donkey Kong
10/23 Magical Starsign
10/30 Children of Mana
11/13 Yoshi's Island 2
so predictable
also the new zelda , final fantasy, and castlevania

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's some great stuff coming out later this year for the DS but with the Wii soon upon us (not to mention all the great stuff on other formats *cough.e.g.FFXIIcough*) I know where most of my gaming hours will be; the Wii launch lineup is looking amazing.

Out of the DS titles I'll have to make time to play Zelda, FF:CC, FF3 and Diddy Kong Racing (though I'd be suprised if DKR came out this year knowing Rare!).
Oh and I can't forget Elite Beat Agents!

And if I wasn't going to be busy enough, the Nibris website lists Raid Over the River (DS SHMUP) for a 2006 release though media sites have said it is coming out in 2007. This is one game I am looking forward to an awful lot so the sooner the better IMO! (p.s They are even planning a sequel to the game on the Wii after their first project 'Sadness'). ^^

Come to think about it... I think I must be one of the few people not really interested in Yoshi's Island 2, the games in the series have always looked nice but the gameplay is kinda meh. Maybe I'm just not seeing something... they're good but there's some better stuff out there lol.

Like for example if there's one platformer I have to play this year it's going to be Super Paper Mario for the GC! OMG that game is gonna be awesome! *Squeals*

Edit: Just remembered Pokemon Pearl and Diamond are due out in Japan at the end of September! ARGH! SO MANY GAMES!!!!!! >_<

happy.gif

KroBa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Zelda, FF3, FF:CC, Harvest Moon, an english Mario Hoops and Portrait of Ruin.

I don't understand the whole love for Yoshi's Island. I never liked Yoshi as a character though...

So many good games to come.
biggrin.gif

wovva

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Zelda, FF3, FF:CC, Harvest Moon, an english Mario Hoops and Portrait of Ruin.

I don't understand the whole love for Yoshi's Island. I never liked Yoshi as a character though...

So many good games to come.
biggrin.gif

Yoshi's Island was the finest 2D Mario game that Nintendo produced in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, I dont have the other 3 wives