Sujin Taisen: Number Battles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by quartercast, Aug 21, 2009.

1. quartercast
    OP

quartercast GBAtemp Regular

Oct 18, 2006
    [​IMG] In case you didn't know, there is a DSi number battle boardgame available for download via DSi-ware called Sujin Taisen. Awash with references to ancient chinese folklore, this japanese strategy game will see you using simple mathematics to battle intelligent CPU players, other players via Wi-FI, or completing tough puzzle levels for bonus items. Unlike most of the other DSiware, it's actually a fully-fledged game with many levels, items, an intelligent AI and excellent tutorials.

I've been playing it for a couple days. I was really surprised by the richness of this little game, given the number of point-scoring strategies, items and level design. Just when you think you're going to get bored, a snap change occurs to the level design which makes the whole experience fresh again. I won't delve into the gameplay too much, the tutorials do a great job of that.

That's if from me – if you like board games like pipe dream, and number games like sudoku, this game is for you. I'm in Australia, and the game cost me 500 DSi points – it was well worth it. Maybe I'll see some of you on the Wi-Fi [​IMG]

2. TwinBlades

TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 3, 2008
    I personally dont own a DSI, and it seems like lots of DSI ware has been coming out and I havent noticed XD.

Now I really want one..... Only if Cyclods can release their "Perfect" DSI cart [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice