Gaming Suikoden Tierkreis help !

shaaynn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How come the Exp Modifier cheats don't work? I tried 4x first and it worked, but now nothing is happening for 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x .. (for(U) game)

SOLVED:

Thanks to dsrules for the help.
It turns out the Exp Multiplier that is in the (U) cheats is the (E) one ..
so, just open up R4CEE, open up the multiplier cheats, look at the end of the first set of numbers and replace the last 2 digits with A0.
All of them should work after that. ^^

anandjones

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You should have only one of those multipliers on. And no KaiiRym, it's Multiplier. Check for yourself
smile.gif

shaaynn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only 1 is on .. it doesnt make a difference. Although, the Quick Level cheats work where it multiplys it by 1000 but thats too much.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
the EXP codes don't work on M3Real or no$gba too
elixirdream, is this the code you're using on your DSTT?
x1024
12082BD4 00000500

Update: this code should work on the (U) version
Code:
EXP x4
12082Ba0 00000100

x8
12082Ba0 00000180

x1024
12082Ba0 00000500

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Since the topic starter did not mention is "E" or "U" and seeing both the "E" and "U" codes are the same
so i try on my "E" game and it works
yes, is this one
x1024
12082BD4 00000500

now i will get the "U" game and try it ~! maybe E and U exp multiplier is different

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude check it out! ok this is for the (e) version but what i noticed is that once you use a multiplier, it changes your exp gain for the remainder of the game, thats just how the code works i think.

im not totally positive but heres what happened to me... for this game i used the #x multiplier for a little bump up real quick, then saved and disabled that cheat. after disabling and loading my game, i noticed that during battles i was still receiving ridiculous amounts of exp. i then tested this little theory by taking a lvl 10 character to fight a battle i remember receiving 600 or so exp. (while the code had been on) and whadya know, same exp.

hope this helped

shaaynn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using the (U) one .. and it doesnt change. Only 'Quick Level' cheats work from Narins cheat file.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
shaaynn,
like i said the EXP MULTIPLIER for U is FAULTY! it won't work! only the "E" works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. READ THE LAST POST ON page 1
frown.gif

you can try the codes posted by dsrules ~!

thanks for highlighting this issue!

dsjunkieman,
well maybe you are fighting the enemy which is weak? like my friend said it shouldn't be like that
at least thats not the case for me
wink.gif
! just make sure you OFF it and SAVE it
if offing (like you said) doesn't help then perhaps start a new game or just pay the price for cheating
frown.gif

anyway, thanks:)

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its cool i did end up starting a new game...it was only 2x but at the point in the game i was in my characters were just majorly over-powered. i was loading the game up without cheats at all but still lvling really fast. figured any of the other suikoden games i played weren't THAT easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: