Came Witch bluray Qui es tu?

Firmware 4.70
CUH-7016B
S01-751981X-H
P-27452400-6
Black Pro
Came With bluray Qui es tu?

Regards

I have found S01-745664X-Q which is exactly in the middle between these two serials... now I don't know should I go for it...

Last edited by grzegut,

spyrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
A bit off topic, but is the ps4pro worth it? I mean compared to a regular slim 1TB version. I haven't seen any pkg games with high resolution update packs for the pro version, just for the regular version.

D

Deleted-355425

A bit off topic, but is the ps4pro worth it? I mean compared to a regular slim 1TB version. I haven't seen any pkg games with high resolution update packs for the pro version, just for the regular version.

I’d go for the pro if I had the choice, more power will be better in the long run.

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so its safe to assume that most pros are above 4.55 yeha?

No, only White Pros. If you're lucky you could get a PS4 Pro from 3.70 all the way to 4.55. I got one from a local supermarket (UK based) the weekend. Came on 4.07. Basically, don't buy a white and you have a chance. Buy a white, you have no chance.

Reactions: ghostrecon

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
No, only White Pros. If you're lucky you could get a PS4 Pro from 3.70 all the way to 4.55. I got one from a local supermarket (UK based) the weekend. Came on 4.07. Basically, don't buy a white and you have a chance. Buy a white, you have no chance.
so a black one would do ?
to be honest, only overwatch is holding me back, i love playing that game, might as well wait for the 5.xx exploits..

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello fellas. Its an exciting time to search for a PS4 with 4.55 fw or lower. For us pirates, its PS4 launch time all over again. ^_^

I just started looking at this thread to get a idea of what i need to look out for but i am confused about 1 thing.

I notice people are posting serial numbers that can't been seen from outside the box. Correct me if i am wrong but in order for me to cross reference those serial numbers, i'd have to buy a PS4 pro first, then open the box to match the serial number and post my findings in this thread?

However, the only serial number that is accessible are the, "MCXXXX" number on the outside of the box. is this also used to cross reference the possible FW installed on the PS4 Pro?

I know there are people that are looking for specific versions, original/slim/pro/ I'm going to shoot for the PS4 pro, being i'm due for an upgrade as i am rocking the launch PHAT PS4 and would like the slight boost in power.

I have a launch PS4 on 4.07 that i am not even using as i have been playing my launch xbox one for about a year now. I switch between using them about a year or more at a time.

I don't have many games for either so i can justify buying one with lower fw and be fine with games that only run on this low fw, being i don't have a lot of games to begin with.

The only digital download i have is call of duty: advances warfare. i have 4 physical PS4 games that are still in their wrappers. Plants vs zombies 2,Drive club VR,NHL15,Lords of the fallen.

I had a couple other PS4 games but i sold them on ebay during XMAS.

I have two last questions:

I have an amazon account, is it probably best to try amazon for a PS4 pro? if i discover a PS4 pro that isn't on 4.55, i can just return it back for a refund, then try again? or amazon will give me grief and say i need to specify a good reason to return and if i don't provide a valid/credible reason, they will deny the return?

Do i have a better chance of getting a PS4 pro with 3.55 fw if i buy a PS4 game bundle , opposed to buying a stand alone version? if yes, then which bundles should i put in the list of bundles to look at?

Sorry for the long post but i wanted to be as detailed as possible in my 1st inquiry on this...

Thanks in advance, fellas!

ghostrecon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Where did you find this?
Iam trying to find ps4 pro also

haojiezhu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CUH-7015B, MC9695xxxxx, manufacturing date - June 2017, FW 4.70, brand new from Walmart. Box art is the same as the one with 4.55 posted by other people: COD: Infinite Warfare on the back along with Watch Dog 2, Horizon Zero Dawn (Coming 2017), Mass Effect: Andromeda (Coming 2017), no HDR logo anywhere. So box art is not a reliable sign. I also saw a few MC970xxxxxx units with the same box art in several local Walmart.

One more trip to Walmart, damn.

Last edited by haojiezhu,

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you find this?
Iam trying to find ps4 pro also

Found in Tesco. I asked staff to check out back for old PS4 models. They came back with one, happy days.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CUH-7015B, MC9695xxxxx, FW 4.70, brand new from Walmart. Box art is the same as the one with 4.55 posted by other people: COD: Infinite Warfare on the back along with Watch Dog 2, Horizon Zero Dawn (Coming 2017), Mass Effect: Andromeda (Coming 2017), no HDR logo anywhere. So box art is not a reliable sign.

One more trip to Walmart, damn.

Someone must have opened it. - They wouldn't have produced box art with "coming 2017" when the game would have already been out when 4.70 was released.

Hello fellas. Its an exciting time to search for a PS4 with 4.55 fw or lower. For us pirates, its PS4 launch time all over again. ^_^

I just started looking at this thread to get a idea of what i need to look out for but i am confused about 1 thing.

I notice people are posting serial numbers that can't been seen from outside the box. Correct me if i am wrong but in order for me to cross reference those serial numbers, i'd have to buy a PS4 pro first, then open the box to match the serial number and post my findings in this thread?

However, the only serial number that is accessible are the, "MCXXXX" number on the outside of the box. is this also used to cross reference the possible FW installed on the PS4 Pro?

I know there are people that are looking for specific versions, original/slim/pro/ I'm going to shoot for the PS4 pro, being i'm due for an upgrade as i am rocking the launch PHAT PS4 and would like the slight boost in power.

I have a launch PS4 on 4.07 that i am not even using as i have been playing my launch xbox one for about a year now. I switch between using them about a year or more at a time.

I don't have many games for either so i can justify buying one with lower fw and be fine with games that only run on this low fw, being i don't have a lot of games to begin with.

The only digital download i have is call of duty: advances warfare. i have 4 physical PS4 games that are still in their wrappers. Plants vs zombies 2,Drive club VR,NHL15,Lords of the fallen.

I had a couple other PS4 games but i sold them on ebay during XMAS.

I have two last questions:

I have an amazon account, is it probably best to try amazon for a PS4 pro? if i discover a PS4 pro that isn't on 4.55, i can just return it back for a refund, then try again? or amazon will give me grief and say i need to specify a good reason to return and if i don't provide a valid/credible reason, they will deny the return?

Do i have a better chance of getting a PS4 pro with 3.55 fw if i buy a PS4 game bundle , opposed to buying a stand alone version? if yes, then which bundles should i put in the list of bundles to look at?

Sorry for the long post but i wanted to be as detailed as possible in my 1st inquiry on this...

Thanks in advance, fellas!

Serial numbers are on the bottom of the box. There is a cut out so you don't have to open to compare. The model is in the top right hand side of the box so you can check this before you even look at the serial.

Pros are obviously becoming more harder to find with low firmware unless you buy online. Old shops would have them.

PS4 pro never shipped with 3.55. Only 3.70 and up.

Amazon, they accept returns all day long. - just give a reason. wasn't what you expected. not fit for purpose etc.

If you have 4k and want VR spend time and look for a pro. If not, save money and just use your launch. Upgrade to 4.55 and hack it. Use your PHAT while you look for pro. That's what I did with my limited edition batman one, which as soon as I got my pro. I eBay'd and sold in the same day.

haojiezhu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found in Tesco. I asked staff to check out back for old PS4 models. They came back with one, happy days.

Someone must have opened it. - They wouldn't have produced box art with "coming 2017" when the game would have already been out when 4.70 was released.

Brand new as far as I can tell from the packaging. Seal has no sign of tampering. Sony can keep manufacturing these units even after games were released. Who knows. From what I read at several forums, people even got new 4.70 MC9696xxxxx with the same box art. MC969xxxxxx unit is kinda crapshoot.

I even saw a few MC970xxxxxx PS4 Pro units with the same box art in several other Walmart.

Last edited by haojiezhu,

ghostrecon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Serial numbers are on the bottom of the box. There is a cut out so you don't have to open to compare. The model is in the top right hand side of the box so you can check this before you even look at the serial.

Pros are obviously becoming more harder to find with low firmware unless you buy online. Old shops would have them.

Amazon, they accept returns all day long. - just give a reason. wasn't what you expected. not fit for purpose etc.

If you have 4k and want VR spend time and look for a pro. If not, save money and just use your launch. Upgrade to 4.55 and hack it. Use your PHAT while you look for pro. That's what I did with my limited edition batman one, which as soon as I got my pro. I eBay'd and sold in the same day.

Will pay a visit next few days

Thanks for the hint

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so a black one would do ?
to be honest, only overwatch is holding me back, i love playing that game, might as well wait for the 5.xx exploits..

Black only if you want to hack it now. White, if you want to buy now and wait.

For Black Pros:

P/N must be p-27452400 and PS4 Model must be CUH-7015(A or B) or CUH-7016(A or B) if the ps4 does not have those P/n or model than these serials are invalid.

between S01-7393 and S01-7599 they shipped PS4's with 4.70. Try and get one as low SN as you can. Mine was S01-687 (That was from memory).

All PHAT's new will be hackable.

Slim's you have to research and find similar information to the info I've just posted.

The above information is for PS4 Pros only!

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait, my PS4 is hackable? I thought i was over the limit for the hack at 4.07. lol

Reactions: ghostrecon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7