Vipera

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am subscribed to 22 channels. They aren't much active, therefore I get to watch 5-6 vids a week for a total of 25-30 minutes.
Since I don't watch TV and I want to use YouTube as my main source of visual information and entertainment, do you have any to suggest?
I don't care about news because I already read them online. I also don't care about gaming "commentary" unless they don't try to take over the game to focus the video on their screaming. I'm open for every genre you like, as long as it's good.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedLetterMedia for movies (Half in the Bag generally discusses modern releases, Best of the Worst generally rags on VHS shlock, and the Plinkett reviews are extremely meticulous take downs of certain films, like the Star Wars prequels, Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, etc.). They don't upload every week, but their videos generally range from 20 minutes to an hour or so (even longer for the Plinkett reviews), so there's plenty of content.

takeSomeCrime is just a guy dancing, but he's a great dancer. Even I get jelly. Plus, he has a lot of his stuff in 60 fps, which is just awesome to watch. His taste in music is pretty eclectic, and ranges from mainstream stuff to more obscure songs, so there's decent variety.

Triple-Q makes music remixes. He's been caught up on a lot of Kill la Kill and Gangnam Style recently, but his output is still pretty good. They range from actual remixes (like this) to more... humorous ones.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I rather like vinesauce and Inside Gaming.

The latter can have pretty clickbaity titles though.

Edit: didn't pay attention to the op, whoops. Oh well, I'll leave them here anyway.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Includes gaming, pc tech, shows and music channels:
cdb1y3v.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am subscribed to 22 channels. They aren't much active, therefore I get to watch 5-6 vids a week for a total of 25-30 minutes.
Since I don't watch TV and I want to use YouTube as my main source of visual information and entertainment, do you have any to suggest?
I don't care about news because I already read them online. I also don't care about gaming "commentary" unless they don't try to take over the game to focus the video on their screaming. I'm open for every genre you like, as long as it's good.
TomSka - funny/weird sketches and comedy
I don't watch a whole lot of YouTube anymore as mediocre TV is better than most YouTube, but that's one channel I still check often, he's awesome :D
And if you'd like to see someone review cheap crap of all kinds, check out Ashens. (game consoles, toys, 30 year old food and candy, etc)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong