Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

a friend bought a NDS and i told him that he should buy a Flash card, he seems interested but he is just to stupid to write anything in english so he is to scared to even try it
sleep.gif
V

now i would like to ask for him.

1. What would be the best/easyest flashcard for him to use ?
2. Where can he order it (best would be an online shop in Germany) ?
3. Does he need anything else than whatever you suggest him ?

he is just a casual gamer so i believe he doesn't need the biggest cards but just something simple.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheap and good flashcard and one loved by many in this forum would be an R4 wich you can order at bamboogaming.com and usually ships for free. It's a Chinese shop, but I've never had any problems ordering from them.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
1.Personally i would suggest the G6DS Real for ease of use. You don't have to worry about a Micro SD card so that makes it kinda of cheaper. It is like $60 for the 1GB and $80 for the 2GB version. All you have to do is plug it in to you computer, drag and drop, and your good to go.

2. I don't know much about german shops and i ordered my G6DS Real so long ago i forgot where i ordered it.

3. If he wants to play GBA games too then he will need a GBA flash cart. Just make sure to get one that supports your type of DS (original or Lite).

I hope this helps
smile.gif

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As for what i know he only wants NDS but i believe GBA would not be bad ... especialy if he is kind enough to lend me his DS from time to time XD

Umm when he orders one of those is there a card reader or wathever within the package ? i have 2 computers with all sort of card readers but he says he hasn't one so it would suck if everything is there and he just can't use it

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As for what i know he only wants NDS but i believe GBA would not be bad ... especialy if he is kind enough to lend me his DS from time to time XD

Umm when he orders one of those is there a card reader or wathever within the package ? i have 2 computers with all sort of card readers but he says he hasn't one so it would suck if everything is there and he just can't use it
Yes, fortunately for you ALL flash carts come with a card reader/writer. And it should say in the "What's included" in the product description as well so look for it there. The only card I am not sure about that comes with a reader/writer is the M3 real and M3 simply. Everything else is fine and comes with readers/writers.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you want a decent-awesome cart, get an R4. If you want a newer one with all the lights and sounds and sonic lasers, get M3 Real or Top Toys.

The main difference between R4 and the newer ones are basically fancier features, plus SDHC support, which is something that the R4 lacks.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want a decent-awesome cart, get an R4. If you want a newer one with all the lights and sounds and sonic lasers, get M3 Real or Top Toys.

The main difference between R4 and the newer ones are basically fancier features, plus SDHC support, which is something that the R4 lacks.
If he wants all the flashy features wouldn't acekard be his best bet? Fancy shell, both memory types? Sounds like it to me.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But he probably also wants one that isn't a piece of shit?
lol. I was going to buy the Acekard. I think you have the RPG confused with the old crappy one. The only big deal is that acekard costs too much and doesn't have full DL play YET. Other than that it beats the competition at design, uniqueness, and all that stuff that is pleasing to stare at. Like the shell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill