Hacking Successfully dumped WiiU EMMC nand with hardmod.

AQS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Ferris1000 wrote already which reader he used. You can buy the Anker reader from Amazon for example.

You should be fine with any old USB 2.0 reader, don't worry about buying a specific type.. I tried a few 2.0 readers (non Anker types) and they all worked. Just make sure your cables are under 30 cm in length as that's probably more important than the type of reader you're going to use.

The only issue that people, including myself, have noticed is that USB 3.0 readers will most likely not work, or if they do they are highly unstable ( out of about 5 x USB3 readers, I could only use 1 but it was highly unstable) - read data was super slow and would crash often trying to dump..

cheers!

Reactions: Danook28

Ysecond

Trophies
XP
Country
China
AU6438 chip will be nice。

Attachments

• 6438.png
    6438.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Danook28

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٦_١٣٥٤٤٤_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٥٠٦_١٣٥٤٤٤_com.google.android.youtube.png
    512.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by Danook28,
Reactions: Ysecond

Sonicinfinity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Est ce que un réparateur en éléctronique pourrait faire cela ? ma wii u est brick parce que je l'ai redémarrer quand l'installation d'un jeux super smash bros for wii u c'était figé (j'installai sur la nand avec wup installer gx2) après le redémarrage j'obtenu le code d'erreur 160-2215 et après plusieurs redémarrage j'ai obtenu le code d'erreur 160-0103 et finalement un chargement infini du logo wii u j'ai
acheter un pi pico j'ai dump la seeprom et l'otp et effectuer les instructions de voutar et malgré cela j'ai toujours le logo wii u qui charge à l'infini j'ai également dump les syslogs donc les voicis :
Post automatically merged:

Could an electronics repairman do this? my wii u is brick because i restarted it when installing a super smash bros game for wii u it was frozen (i installed on the nand with wup install gx2) after the restart i got the code error code 160-2215 and after several reboots I got error code 160-0103 and finally an infinite loading of the wii logo u I bought a pi pico I dumped the seeprom and the otp and performed voutar's instructions and despite this I still have the wii u logo which loads endlessly I also dumped the syslogs so here they are:

Attachments

• logs.rar
    571.6 KB · Views: 17
  • logs.rar
    571.6 KB · Views: 21

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am not sure if the mlc is bad there. To me it looks more like a block where the slc cache for the mlc is stored, is bad.
And maybe it's just one unlucky bad block
If you dump the slc, you might be able to run the nandFixer on it to regenerate RAS data. Then the blocks would look good to the File System (even if the data is still bad) and SCFM wouldn't crash anymore. After that we could replace the corrupted files in the mlc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...