Country
Canada
Raven Darkheart said:
heres the patch

Megaupload

Steps:
1. Unrar
2. Open the program (Leaf icon)
3. Once opened, there will be 2 buttons at the bottom, click the RIGHT hand one.
4. Select your STYLE BOUTIQUE ROM
5. Exit program
6. Load the rom onto your memory card
7. Enjoy!

found this on a certain rom site so i cant divulge it

im stuck at 3. help?
i know, im really dense. i will love you forever if you get this to work for me. XD
hate2.gif

littledivas88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
heres the patch

Megaupload

Steps:
1. Unrar
3. Once opened, there will be 2 buttons at the bottom, click the RIGHT hand one.
5. Exit program
7. Enjoy!

uhmm... the link doesnt work. can you make a new one?

EllyWhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to dredge up such an old topic... but I'm in need of some help here.

Back when EUR version was released, I was able to download the patch and get it working perfectly on my Acekard 2i. I was on a regular DSi at that time. I beat the game and everything. This was in Dec 2009.

So now I'd like to go back to it... I had deleted the game off my card to make room for other games, and thought, hey, I'll just re-patch it and put it back on ... easy! But I discovered it was not to be. I cannot get it running, period - it loads from the Acekard and then there is nothing but a white screen. It's been re-patched, and I've even tried it un-patched... only things I can think of that are different are that I have a DSiXL and a new Acekard 2i, running the latest firmware and software. All other games, patched or not, are working perfectly.

Can anybody help?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EllyWhite said:
Sorry to dredge up such an old topic... but I'm in need of some help here.

Back when EUR version was released, I was able to download the patch and get it working perfectly on my Acekard 2i. I was on a regular DSi at that time. I beat the game and everything. This was in Dec 2009.

So now I'd like to go back to it... I had deleted the game off my card to make room for other games, and thought, hey, I'll just re-patch it and put it back on ... easy! But I discovered it was not to be. I cannot get it running, period - it loads from the Acekard and then there is nothing but a white screen. It's been re-patched, and I've even tried it un-patched... only things I can think of that are different are that I have a DSiXL and a new Acekard 2i, running the latest firmware and software. All other games, patched or not, are working perfectly.

Can anybody help?

What firmware are you using?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

EllyWhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I even tried the (U) version as well... and all my other ROMs (even a few different ones DLed today) are working fine. Downloaded clean EUR ROM of said game just to be sure... still nothing

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EllyWhite said:
Yes, I even tried the (U) version as well... and all my other ROMs (even a few different ones DLed today) are working fine. Downloaded clean EUR ROM of said game just to be sure... still nothing

The clean (U) version works for me with no patch, it came up perfectly in 1.7.1.
You can try re-installing a clean version of 1.7.1 or a clean version of the rom again.

agromanagement

Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
heres the patch

Megaupload

Steps:
1. Unrar
5. Exit program
7. Enjoy!

when i click on the link it says 'the link you have clicked is unavailable'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto