Stupidest Things You've Ever Done In A Pokemon Game.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Killed Raikou, instead of catching it in FireRed. But I loaded my game again instead of saving it.
tongue.gif

Killed a Shiny Oddish in Pokemon Emerald. (Man! I hate Oddish, that's why I killed it!
hate2.gif
)

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
I was really young - first started with Pokemon Blue:

- Playing through the game completely with only a Bulbasaur (who later evolved into Venusaur). Got stuck at Cinnabar gym due to the type disadvantage. Why? I didn't know you could catch other Pokemon.

Let that sink in for a minute. I never knew you could catch other Pokemon. It's the slogan of the whole damn franchise! This is because one of my friends played the game at the point where the old man demonstrates it to you, so I ended up going through a lot of the game with an overleveled starter..

- Thinking that 'Run' in battle meant 'Run towards Pokemon'. I was so confused as to why I kept running away.

Please remember that my age played a big role in this. >_>

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not in a pokémon game, but...

I once made the remark that I thought it was just a stupid kiddy game, and that it would soon be forgotten once the hype was over.

That was last century.

(I have no idea what everyone is this thread is talking about!
tongue.gif
)

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-Thinking Palkias were found EVERYWHERE in Pokemon Pearl (it was my first game, and cause its pic was on the box)
-Begging my cousin to give me a Rhydon in exchange for Torterra.
-Almost selling my master ball.

G

geenlung

When I first got Pokemon Blue, I was stuck in Pallet Town for half an hour. Without reading the manual, who would think you'd have to attempt to leave the town to find Professor Oak.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are not stupid but anecdotic
- I was so pissed off when I found that my Pokemon Silver gamefile was gone forever... stupid battery limited lifespan
mad.gif

- Im still remember my Trainer ID haha 26718
laugh.gif

Wever said:
I once made the remark that I thought it was just a stupid kiddy game, and that it would soon be forgotten once the hype was over.
back then (the last century), people have said that because they never played the game
QUOTE(Wever @ May 20 2011, 10:17 AM) (I have no idea what everyone is this thread is talking about!
tongue.gif
)
thats because you never played the game

In clonclusion... the most stupid thing you have done in a pokemon game is... not playing it. xD

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The stupidest things were actually OUTSIDE the game.
I used the R4's SD card for the camera and my Diamond save game got deleted, and it happened a second time when it corrupted the SD because I kept sticking the SD in the computer.
frown.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Wasting hours on using splash cause i thought it does something...
Searching for starters in wild grass.
Getting lost in pitch black while tweaking (that what it called?)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
When I was young, I also thought of this: The more powerful the move the more the pokemon will 'die'. That's why when my opponent had only 1 HP left instead of using a typical move like tackle i used something like hyper beam.
nyanya.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Run from a shiny. Seriously, I thought "Awesome, shiny!" then, in my excitement, I put my hand on the screen. Only thing I saw: "Got away safely!".

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Knocking out a shiny excadrill, I ran out of false swipe, and no pokeballs would catch it, tried lowering the health a little more and... Yeah you get the idea.

Lending my sapphire cartridge to my brother, who then lost it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.