Stupidest Things You've Ever Done In A Pokemon Game.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So I thought of starting a topic relating to the most weird things you've done in the old days when you were new to Pokemon and all.

Mine Are These:-
- When I got the Masterball, I used it to catch a lv30 Oddish in Pokemon Blue.
- I remember when I first faced Mewtwo, I didn't know he would appear only once, I ended up killing him rather than trying to catch it, saved the game and continued my adventure.
- The good old Elite 4 (in Pokemon Blue)....never finished it because I wasn't aware of HP recovery items or Revives.

tester28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i let my little brother play my pkmon red and he released all my pokemon
hate2.gif

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha lol... your stupidity is similar to mine
SamAsh07 said:
- When I got the Masterball, I used it to catch a lv30 Oddish in Pokemon Blue. I used the Masterball to catch Moltres in Pokemon Blue
SamAsh07 said:
I remember when I first faced Mewtwo, I didn't know he would appear only once, I ended up killing him rather than trying to catch it, saved the game and continued my adventure.I have to kill it because I didn't have my masterball and was pissed off. Didn't know that you can actually catch it with Ultraballs.
QUOTE(SamAsh07 @ May 20 2011, 06:35 AM)
The good old Elite 4 (in Pokemon Blue)....never finished it because I wasn't aware of HP recovery items or Revives.
I face the Elite Four only with my Lv. 99 Charizard. I run out of PP at the last battle, dint know that ethers and elixirs could restore them. Anyway... I won. Charizard is the best
cool.gif

Also... never let you brother-in-law play with your Pokemon Silver cartridge. He will erase you +100Hs savefile and ruin your life.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Use a master ball on a Lv3 Pidgey.

Use all Lv10+ pokemon (which were in my PC) to face the elite four

In Gold version (that time I was still young), I kept talking to the trash can in Elm's lab when he kept forcing me to select a pokemon.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
@NahuelDS - Lololol, my Pokemon Blue journey ended when I caught a Missingno. which was a lv132 Charizard, saved the game and closed it. Next day, corrupted .-. ever since then my Pokemon Blue cartridge couldn't keep a save file for longer than 2 days so....it's been collecting dust for 11 years now.

LOL trash can (chris o chris)

@The Pi - Omg the Explosion part is hilarious lool.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Spending days investigating the endless supply of 'catch Mew here' rumours. Thankfully one of them eventually proved to be true so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Expecting the people in my old school to play fair instead of using cheats to create impossibly strong pokemon that nobody could beat.

Leaving my ultimate pokemon card deck in my jacket pocket and expecting it to stay there. I lost all the best cards of the time, including the unbelievably rare Articuno+Zapdos+Moltrez card, the one with the 200 damage 'Big Bang' attack that I was given for winning a tournament.

Not realising that in Pokemon Silver you could catch Lugia AND Ho-oh. I thought you could only catch the one on the box. Took a bloody age to catch the other legendaries without the Master Ball.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
In pokemon blue(safari zone)when any pokemon appeared I threwed many rocks util it fled away.
Then i used to ask my self why didn't this pokemon fainted.
tongue.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
first time playing through pokemon gold i obtained my masterball and was on the way to the elite 4, i came a across a trainer you have to battle and he had an umbreon for some reason i forgot i was battling a trainer and i attempted to catch it with my masterball... epic fail

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres some stupid things i did.

Releasing pokemon when they were put into my pc cause at the time i had no clue what withdrawl meant until a nice guy at the "Pokemon Center" (now nintendo world) told me when i went there for an event with my silver > >

Never getting past the 1st gym in yellow (srsly i never beat it ._.) I was 5 and i didnt feel like catching any good pokemon or training my god damn pikachu

Using an Action Replay on my pokemon Sapphire to the point where i corrupted the game and saved it XD Riding bikes in buildings ftw

Thinking my damn masterball had infinite uses and using it to catch a GOD DAMN PIDGY. I was 6 at the time cut me some slack.

And finally. Attempting to add my pokemon black supercard savefile to my legit copy that i bought the day before release (god i love nintendo world) and forgetting to backup the savefile so i ended up corrupting the save of my supercard which was epic.

OHH and losing my ruby on a bus ending my epic ruby and Sapphire combo. The first and only pokemon game that i owned where i had both versions

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Running into a gold magikarp in Dragon's Den in pokemon crystal and not being able to catch it because of a full box....

Releasing my Charizard in Pokemon Red
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."