Stupidest Things You've Ever Done In A Pokemon Game.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
mine was to never play any.. never took the time to dig one, what would be the best to start if i ever do ? i heard it would be the remake of soulsilver / heartgold on Ds

from reading here i should be careful if i ever get a "masterball" how to use it right XD

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
lukecop80 said:
Buy the magikarp from the guy on the bridge in Pokemon Black
Depending on what you're going for, that's not stupid. It's the only way you can get a Magikarp/Gyarados without GTSing/playing that dumb minigame that replaced the pal park.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evolving a shiny Ponyta (yes, I know this doesn't get rid of the shiny, but if you've ever seen a shiny Rapidash, you'll know what I mean)

and also killing a shiny Zubat on Victory Road (to be fair it was very low levelled)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In pokémon yellow, doing the elite four with only pikachu.
(Which I eventually succeeded.)
Also, I killed every legendary in it, cause I didn't see their value. I only saw them as common pokemon.

Oh yeah, I also kept attacking real life ghosts in pokemon tower, even thought I could not hurt them.
That goes the same with attacking ground pkm with electric attacks(I only used pikachu in the adventure).
tongue.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around "nazo no basho" on my japanese diamond and got stuck on nothingness. "nazo no basho" is the place that you can go when you use surf on the first elite 4's room entrance. The place is a mirror, blackened space of the whole sinnoh region; when you use the explorer kit and come back, you'll be on the equivalent place as where you were on "nazo no basho." In other words, you can go to wherever you want from "nazo no basho" (just count your steps carefully or you'll get stuck on nothingness). With this bug you can go to New Moon Island and catch darkrai (without the mystery gift), if you count your steps accurately.

It was an actual cart and I didn't have anything to dump my save file, so I couldn't use pokesav to edit my location to somewhere safe. This bug is fixed on english/european versions and newer batches of pokemon diamond and pearl.

Here's a video showing "nazo no basho"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWOh2EoFw4c[/youtube]

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Before you fight the Elite Four everyone warns you "you will have to start all over" "you will have to restart everything"

I thought that meant if you lose, you must literally play the whole game again. I didn't fight the Elite Four until I was much older.

Momamaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restarted my pokemon red because i didn't realize that poisoning made the screen flash like that i thought it was glitchy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free