Hacking Stuck trying to install ios35 with LU70 4.0u virgin wii

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off thanks for any and all input.. although i have done alot of reading.. i'm still cautious on taking that next leap. bannerbomb opens me up to wad manager to install ciosv7 on ios35 but everytime i choose ios35 it freezes/wiimote powers off. Without i dont have a ios249 to install ios36 and hbc.. so can i install a ios249 and then reenter wad manager and install ios36 and hbc to 249 or is the LU70 throwing eveything out of wack? i did notice i have a ios254. although still a noob i feel as if i'm missing something here.
blink.gif
unsure.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Where are people digging these old guides from???

Get NUS Downloader, download the latest IOS35, pack it into a wad and install it with WAD Manager. That's to fix your mess!

Then follow a guide that uses TBR 1.1 or TBR mod. A guide with cBoot2 would work too, but is more complicated.

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks Wiipower..problem is now i'm stuck trying to get ciosv7 installed and keep getting -2011 error..thanks as well xflak40

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you were following the guide that xflak40 linked you to, you wouldn't still be trying to install cIOSv7.

Start at the beginning of the guide xflak40 linked to and follow it. you'll be good to go in no time.

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrigt compadres.. after hours of additional learning "Figuring Sh!t out in other words" I am finally playing backups via disc channel and usb loader plus backup launcher. with a well preserved "NAND" on standby.. problem is now is that some newer games dont play via disc channel..for ex: i've tried beatles rock band and all i get is a black screen? hmm.. i am still on 4.0u tbr 1 with preloader and bootmii + ciosrev14 ...

Edit: Nm my wiiing friends..stinko has figured it out..although i'm sure someone would suggest otherwise..all is working flawlessly.. so ty all.

What I Did: i installed a IOS60 patched which gave me the corrupt screen on eboot.load so i changed preloader to use IOS30 and everything's working fine.a proper critique anyone..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night