Hacking Stuck on a step in a guide. I'm completely clueless and I just follow the steps. I hit an error :(

EvanNG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So I'm following this guide here

3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

recap of what I did:
did some DSIware program editing stuff I guess, put bootstrap stuff around where it said, put luma stuff where it said, and installed stuff and...

Now I'm opening the Rosalina menu, doing step 9 at section 3 on that page, and it's giving me an ARM11 crash. I checked and all the files I downloaded are the latest ones, I have 11.6.0-39E, on a N3DSXL and the guide said it's safe to do the guide with that version.

I tried googling but didn't find much..

EvanNG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Do you have boot.3dsx on the root of your SD card?

Yeah I do. I also tried using a different application as I've seen suggested in similar threads, still doesn't work.

I feel embarrassed somehow... I replaced the boot.3dsx file with the exact same one ._. and then opened a 3rd different application (the AR Card one) and it worked. Weird :|

Last edited by EvanNG,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah I do. I also tried using a different application as I've seen suggested in similar threads, still doesn't work.

I feel embarrassed somehow... I replaced the boot.3dsx file with the exact same one ._. and then opened a 3rd different application (the AR Card one) and it worked. Weird :|
Maybe it was corrupted when you first copied it over

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!