Hacking Stuck in 9.2 [Plailect's guide]

DarK_DragoN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm following Plailect's guide in a friend's console, but I'm stuck on the end of step IV of part 3, namely the update part. Everytime I try to update it tells me that there was an error, even in safe mode. What I find strange is that I can access the browser and the eshop without asking for an update, although eshop crashes as soon as it is loaded. I'm using a N3DSXL now in 9.2 A9LH.

Paccc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you followed Pialect from where you need to set back the clock to access homebrew,
try to set the clock to current time and date before doing system update. It was the key for me.

Reactions: LongTimeLurker

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm following Plailect's guide in a friend's console, but I'm stuck on the end of step IV of part 3, namely the update part. Everytime I try to update it tells me that there was an error, even in safe mode. What I find strange is that I can access the browser and the eshop without asking for an update, although eshop crashes as soon as it is loaded. I'm using a N3DSXL now in 9.2 A9LH.

Are your DNS set to auto or are you blocking Ninty servers in any way? (Tubehax DNS or site blocking on router)

Do you have a custom menu or any change to fonts or home menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night