1. BurningWarGreymon72
    OP

BurningWarGreymon72 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Canada
    Spent hours on homebrew trying to get FBI on it, it doesn't tell me how. Sometimes, it would even freeze on me, do some rearrangements, not sure about restarting. FBI won't open, never said how to fix the fatal error. GIMME MY DAMN GBA VCS ALREADY! What files or what specific orders in the SD card directory do I need and what should it look like?

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    First of all, calm down.
    Second of all, what is your 3DS system version? If you are on 11.3, you can't use FBI unless you have custom firmware, and you can't get custom firmware on 11.3 just yet.
    Third of all, this thread doesn't belong in this section.

3. BurningWarGreymon72
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Canada
    Oh and by the way, using homebrew only to play out-of-your-region games, does no harm to your system, right??

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    There is no harm.

5. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    What firmware is your 3ds?

6. BurningWarGreymon72
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Canada
    11.3.0-36U.

7. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Then you can't do VC injects. Your only option is emulators through the Homebrew Launcher. You can't use FBI on 11.3.0 on non-custom firmware systems because it needs kernel access, which we don't have on 11.3. Don't bother trying anymore. You also can't get custom firmware on 11.3 for that same reason. Sorry.

TheCyberQuake likes this.
  8. BurningWarGreymon72
    OP

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2017
    Canada
    I guess so... Does it run at the same speed regardless of device? Nintendo, y u no have GBA VC on 3DS?! We want GBA VC on 3DS and has been 6 years. I'll be waiting for Nintendo Switch to get more features and Virtual Console! Be on the lookout for Nintendo Switch Homebrew which won't be out for a while.