Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little something from Gamekyo:

QUOTE said:
L'un des meilleurs jeux de combat de cette génération va très prochainement venir titiller l'humeur des joueurs PC. C'est en effet ce que vient d'annoncer Capcom. L'éditeur japonais affirme également que la date de sortie de la version PC de Street Fighter IV sera dévoilée le 1er mai prochain.

Le rendez-vous est donc pris, en espérant que les joueurs puissent avoir accès à des bonus exclusifs et gratuits. Street Fighter IV est disponible sur Xbox 360 et PlayStation 3 depuis le 20 mars dernier.

QUOTEI don't read French but I ran it through Google Translations and out came...

One of the best fighting games of this generation will soon come tickle the mood of the PC players. This is what Capcom has announced. The Japanese publisher also claims that the release date of the PC version of Street Fighter IV will be unveiled on May 1st.

The appointment is made, hoping that the players have access to exclusive free bonus. Street Fighter IV is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 since last March 20.

News Source: Gamekyo

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About fucking time! Now Capcom tell us when we'll get RE5 & Bionic Commando.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sweet! now i can pirate buy it
smileipb2.png

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It has been known for quite a while that it's coming to PC.
I'm getting tired of publishers announcing the date they'll announce the release date.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
and the game wasnt even that great, unlocked all the charachters and finnished it :/ gets boring after ahile unless they can bring in more characters
These games have always been about playing against real people. From what I've played of it (even with a shitty 360 controller) it seems like yet another Street Fighter that'll be played for years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o