Yokai watch 4 French V.0.01

Lusty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, today I have the pleasure to announce the first version of the french patch of yokai watch 4, this one includes : The chapters 1 to 3, a partial translation of the missions, a translation of the kinematics, the 150 first trophies of the game, the settings, a translation of the music names (the one to buy on the app), the 150 first items, some places of the map, a translation of the post and the beginning of the skill tree. I had made a post a few days ago explaining that this patch would be paid and therefore it would cost 1 euro 50. I've added quite a bit of content since the last time but I've decided to make it 2.50 euros, as I said it would be 1.50 euros, for now and for 1 week it will be 1.50 euros. Each person paying the patch under any version will be able to acquire the next versions for free. To play yokai watch 4 you must have either a PC or a switch hack. This version is still a test version so there may be some problems. If you want to pay this mode , it will cost 1 euros 50 for 1 week , add me as a friend on discord :Lustyخ 🇵🇱🇲🇦🇮🇹#8888
Bonjour a tout le monde , aujourd'hui j'aurais le plaisir de vous annoncer la premiere version du patch francais de yokai watch 4 , celle-ci comprend : Les chapitres 1 a 3 , une traduction partielles des missions , une traduction des cinematique , les 150 pemier tropher du jeux , les parametres , une traduction du nom des musique ( celle a acheter sur l appli ) , les 150 premier objet , certains endroit de la map , une traduction de la poste et le debut de l'arbre de competence . J'avais fais un poste il y a quelque jour en expliquant que ce patch serais payant et donc qu'il couterais 1 euros 50. J'ai rajouter pas mal de contenus depuis la derniere fois mais j'ai decider de le passer a 2 euros 50 , comme j'avais dit qu'il serais a 1 euros 50 , pour l'instant et ceci durant 1 semaine il sera a 1 euros 50. Chaque personne payant le patch sous n'importe quel version pourra acquerir les prochaines version gratuitement. Pour jouer a yokai watch 4 en francais vous devais avoir sois un PC sois une switch hack . Cette version est encore une version de test donc des problemes peuvent s'y etre glisser . Si vous souhaitez payer se mode , il couteras ducoup 1 euros 50 pendant 1 semaine , ajouter moi en amis sur discord :Lustyخ 🇵🇱🇲🇦🇮🇹#8888
If you can't add me try to copy and paste or give me your nickname !

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (55).png
    Capture d’écran (55).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
  • Capture d’écran (54).png
    Capture d’écran (54).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • Capture d’écran (39).png
    Capture d’écran (39).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
Last edited by Lusty,
Reactions: binkinator

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bonjour. This is English speaking site. You must provide at least English version of post to not break rules. You can provide any other language additionally to English post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: