Gaming Strange thing happening with my 360

player594

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok last moth I started my 360 and saw a mouths free live was offered to me. So I selected it and choose to use it. The thing is that all the info on the offer page was in Russian or some language like that. I used the offer anyway thinking it was just a glitch. It worked and I had Live again. I played a few games online during the free preview and they all worked perfectly. So when time for the free preview to end it tried to auto renew, but the credit card I had linked to my account was an old one that wasn't valid anymore so the auto renew didn't work. I knew this would happen that's why I didn't bother to cancel it.

Ok here is the weird part. My online is still working. It's been 2 weeks since it should have stopped. The only games I can't play online are games requiring a Live Gold account(Star Wars Battlefield 2 for example). Customer service checked and I don't have Gold service.(I didn't tell them my online games were working though) So has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

alivebacon

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok last moth I started my 360 and saw a mouths free live was offered to me. So I selected it and choose to use it. The thing is that all the info on the offer page was in Russian or some language like that. I used the offer anyway thinking it was just a glitch. It worked and I had Live again. I played a few games online during the free preview and they all worked perfectly. So when time for the free preview to end it tried to auto renew, but the credit card I had linked to my account was an old one that wasn't valid anymore so the auto renew didn't work. I knew this would happen that's why I didn't bother to cancel it.

Ok here is the weird part. My online is still working. It's been 2 weeks since it should have stopped. The only games I can't play online are games requiring a Live Gold account(Star Wars Battlefield 2 for example). Customer service checked and I don't have Gold service.(I didn't tell them my online games were working though) So has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?
Are you playing the 360 games on XBOX ONE? Because on xbone, multiplayer doesnt need gold. Also, I'm adamant that xbox live isn't subscription based anyone, only gold is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/xbox-series-x-2-2tb-090117688.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR...